• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

war effect on cargo..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Used to work at "Yingling Aviation" in Wichita, KS, used to get a kick out of you New Englanders wanting our stickers to take back up NE and show your friends, never knew it was spelled Yeungling?

Yingling

are they still operating the 11 Beech Starships? or was it 6?
or was that the other hangar...i know theres a bunch of em on charter out that way.

Abita Amber- nectar of the Gods, brewed in Abita Springs, LA north of New Orleans. However it gives you a horrible hangover if large amounts are ingested.
In Miami, Presidente is a good pale ale from Costa Rica.
US major beers are to watery for the most part, just like most US major airlines.

AirPirate,
Funny you ask, I gave a guy a ride to a hotel once that was on the design team for the starship. It's been a while ago, but I'll see what I remember, he said something like the entire project cost like 6 Billion dollars, and all they ended up making were like 60 and they sold for like 6 million a piece, what a profit huh? There should be like 8 Starships parked on the ramp at Great Bend, KS, storage for Raytheon, hoping to get hailed on. At any one time, there are another 10-15 parked out there south of Yingling or elsewhere on the airport, also just stored and constantly for sale by Raytheon. I think over the years I can honestly say I've seen probably every Starship at one time or another, everytime a new N number would show up, it'd stick out. They are neat and unique sounding, but all I can think of are like MAYBE 2 or 3 that aren't owned by Raytheon that I actually fueled.

In my travels during my construction job days we would frequent quite a few lovely hamlets around the country and therefore be forced to imbide upon a few of the local brews.
There's a great pale ale from the New Glarus Brewery in Wisconsin called Spotted Cow, when we were working in Madison we must have drank like 40 gallons of that stuff.
If you ever happen to be in Cleveland, OH (my hometown) there is the Great Lakes Brewery over on W.25st. They have a pretty good selection of brews but the Dortmunder gold is their award winner. So smooth, but with just enough kick to let you know you're drinking grown-up beer. Also if it's Christmas time try the Christmas Ale, kinda has a unique taste, but is strong as hell.
Spent a lot of time down in New Orleans but don't remember a thing about it except for some liquid called booze.....I'd have to say it's pretty tasty in any form from my experience..........

Socki (hot Jap. rice wine) Bomb.

A shot dropped into half full glass of Soporro.
Pickles hot.
bombs away.

Three or four and you won't remember your name.

Latest resources

Back