• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wal Mart looking for pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
i'll take a guess at that one, it would be odd to be in a union and defend such an anti-union company.

If that is the case then, you better make sure everything you purchase, wear, consume, drive, fly or use is union made. Make sure the line guy filling your plane is union and anyone that works on your planes or services them is too. Which, BTW is impossible in these days.

Oh yeah, make sure when the unions endorse Hillary or any other Democratic candidate, which they will, you vote for them in '08. Wouldn't want to make the union mad and have them find out you have not been doing your part in saving your union brothers and sisters jobs.

P.S. I am a dues paying member of a union, so don't try and go down that road. With statements like the both of you made you need to be able to live up to what you are preaching. Again impossible these days, just a fact of life.

Word from a good source is that they will be hiring in the not-too-distant future. That's probably what started this thread so if you're interested you should have your stuff ready to submit.

If that is the case then, you better make sure everything you purchase, wear, consume, drive, fly or use is union made. Make sure the line guy filling your plane is union and anyone that works on your planes or services them is too. Which, BTW is impossible in these days.

Oh yeah, make sure when the unions endorse Hillary or any other Democratic candidate, which they will, you vote for them in '08. Wouldn't want to make the union mad and have them find out you have not been doing your part in saving your union brothers and sisters jobs.

P.S. I am a dues paying member of a union, so don't try and go down that road. With statements like the both of you made you need to be able to live up to what you are preaching. Again impossible these days, just a fact of life.

My comment had less to do with ensuring everything you buy is union made, and more to do with your snide comments about "leftists". Wal-mart is a fiercely anti-union company who pays their employees subhuman wages.

Meanwhile, you (a member of a union who helps to get you at least a livable wage...lets not go off on a tangent about regional pay..its bad but its not as bad as wal-mart.) come riding into the thread and call the guy who points out how crappy wal-mart treats the people who make it run a "leftist" and basically insinuate that he is retarded and somehow make the enormous logical leap that his comments were anti-american or that he was somehow blaming america for something

Guess what? your union is leftist. The very IDEA of a union is leftist. So take your inconsistent, self-serving right-wing crap and call into the rush limbaugh show where you might find some supportive listeners.

My comment had less to do with ensuring everything you buy is union made, and more to do with your snide comments about "leftists". Wal-mart is a fiercely anti-union company who pays their employees subhuman wages.

Meanwhile, you (a member of a union who helps to get you at least a livable wage...lets not go off on a tangent about regional pay..its bad but its not as bad as wal-mart.) come riding into the thread and call the guy who points out how crappy wal-mart treats the people who make it run a "leftist" and basically insinuate that he is retarded and somehow make the enormous logical leap that his comments were anti-american or that he was somehow blaming america for something

Guess what? your union is leftist. The very IDEA of a union is leftist. So take your inconsistent, self-serving right-wing crap and call into the rush limbaugh show where you might find some supportive listeners.
Well done!

Hey Dudley, I never posted anything about going to some "leftist" blog anyway. That was someone else that posted that.

I was commenting on your post about working for a union airline, also on the other poster that took a guess at my question to you.

So you do realize that the regional jobs are no better than Wal-Mart? Then why are you there? I assuming you are by your comment and profile. The pay that is being paid at the regional are being allowed by the unions. So remember that when you are in the food pantry line because you can not pay for food at those substandard wages, that you so excitedly agreed to work for just so you could fly a "jet".

I know unions lean towards the left, never said I agreed with that. I for one, being a dues paying union member, will never listen to them when it comes to politics.

Or you could just not shop at Walmart.

I know unions lean towards the left, never said I agreed with that. I for one, being a dues paying union member, will never listen to them when it comes to politics.

Then you are out of your mind. Republicans categorically oppose your right to bargain collectively. Is that worth opposing abortion?

In the off chance you vote Libertarian I'll retract my previous statement. I'm pretty sure you are a "conservative" though (assuming conservative means voting for any republican that says they are conservative and totally ignoring their voting record as there are very few true conservatives in Washington).

Latest resources

Back