• APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 9.1 is now available on the Apple App Store. Click here for details of what's new in this release. Major new features include Default Rest Facility, ATC Flight Planned Routes and Notifications of route changes, EDCT Status Board Widget, and more...

Vote will be counted right now

DirtyBeech

The Last Starfighter
Total Time
Enough
318-220 in favor of decert. Allegedly

DirtyBeech

The Last Starfighter
Total Time
Enough
318 decert
220 sanity
2 frank
1 ALPA

MOMOMOJO

So I wonder if union leadership will be axed immediately, picked off one by one or offered one of Kenn's signature VSP'S?

The only solace is knowing 318 people will sooner or later be getting everything they deserve.

DirtyBeech

The Last Starfighter
Total Time
Enough
I think a large portion of them have no idea what they’re about to get, because a large number of them never bothered to educate themselves on Ken Ricci’s history with regards to running a company, and how it’s ended in unionization every time.

I suspect the union leadership will be unceremoniously axed, and that object lesson will sail over the heads of the decert crowd too.

Dooker

Total Time
I knew there were a lot of tools there, but never would have guessed there were that many.

Glad I got out when I did.

Imissmypilot

Total Time
I knew there were a lot of tools there, but never would have guessed there were that many.

Glad I got out when I did.
Yup. It sucks to know some good people are about to get hosed but at the same time secretly confirms I made the right choice.

captold

Total Time
13000+
What a dumbA$$ pilot group. Amazing that they are going to let the little dictator have his way. They will truly get what they deserve.

Dooker

Total Time
I don't think so
Rather than band together with those around to try and build something worthwhile you've thrown your lot in with a serial liar hoping he'll reward you for turning your back on everything that makes this profession a profession in the first place.

Good luck with that.

Last edited:

Steelhead

Total Time
What a dumbA$$ pilot group. Amazing that they are going to let the little dictator have his way. They will truly get what they deserve.

Those are the results of a clearly and decidedly disenchanted pilot group.......

airman2105

Total Time
17000h
Pass the popcorn, lets sit back and watch the rot set in. What union is going to support Flexjet now?

shanes123

Total Time
Wow. Talk about punching out at right time LMAO. You decent guys are screwed. See ya suckers