Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

TEXAN AVIATOR

Bewbies
After reviewing the results of the wing and hat emblem design vote, which included three design options, there was not a clear majority winner; therefore, we will have a runoff vote for the two most popular designs. Please take a minute between today and next Sunday, Oct. 23, to cast your vote for one of the two following design options: Design 1 that will display our company name only, and Design 2 displaying our logo icon only. Please note that the designs you are voting on are initial concepts and will be modified to best fit the selected design.

The results for the uniform hat and name tags are outlined below.

· 83% voted for the uniform hat to be optional year-round.

· 67% voted that name tags should not be part of the pilot uniform.

I voted for the company logo. I think the logo on the wings looks slick. If it's the name it will just be identical to XJT's current crappy wings. Vote logo!

Why don't we just have the wings stitched into the uniform like the other loser airlines out there, no name tags, well that's awsome. As much as delta pilots have there nose stuck up at least they look the part. How about wife beaters and faded jeans, that would be totally rad dude...

Why don't we just have the wings stitched into the uniform like the other loser airlines out there, no name tags, well that's awsome. As much as delta pilots have there nose stuck up at least they look the part. How about wife beaters and faded jeans, that would be totally rad dude...
Uh, ok.....

Nothing says you can't lok the part and wear the hat...

Settle down, Francis.

I saw a guy get out of a CRJ-200 today from another airline. His uniform had more accessories than the airplane. It looked a little silly.

But at least Delta's hats look better than they used to.

For the record, though, I was OK with the name tags. Don't know why they were such an issue that we had to vote on them.

Last edited:

At the rate we're going, this is next, marker some epaulettes in and you're good to go....did any one run this by Charlie and the ExpressJet guys?

http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-...dth/378/height/378/yellow-tie-kids-shirts.png

Last edited:
Settle down, Francis.

I saw a guy get out of a CRJ-200 today from another airline. His uniform had more accessories than the airplane. It looked a little silly.

But at least Delta's hats look better than they used to.

For the record, though, I was OK with the name tags. Don't know why they were such an issue that we had to vote on them.

No name tag means there is one less thing for the uniform Nazi's to bust our chops about. :D

Latest resources

Back