• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Vote on the uniform stuff again. But hat is optional and name tags go bye bye

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So... what airline are you guys yakkin' about anyway? Is it really that difficult to post an airline name somewhere in the thread title or first post??

So... what airline are you guys yakkin' about anyway? Is it really that difficult to post an airline name somewhere in the thread title or first post??

Generally speaking... if you're not sure who it is, ASA aka SureJet aka Expressjet is almost always the correct guess!

ASA, no Surejet, no, now ExpressJet unless mgt changes their minds (they have minds?) again......and you need to just assume the post is about ExpressJet (the former ASA/SureJet) anyways as they usually are. That help? :nuts:

ASA, no Surejet, no, now ExpressJet unless mgt changes their minds (they have minds?) again......and you need to just assume the post is about ExpressJet (the former ASA/SureJet) anyways as they usually are. That help? :nuts:

You forgot Atlantic Southeast!

Why don't we just have the wings stitched into the uniform like the other loser airlines out there, no name tags, well that's awsome. As much as delta pilots have there nose stuck up at least they look the part. How about wife beaters and faded jeans, that would be totally rad dude...

The stitched uniform wings is actually a CAL thing that carried over while we were still wholly owned, so you can take that up with CAL.

As far as the name tags go, I actually voted for them, since if we don't have them, they are just gonna print our names in HUGE letters on the ID, kinda like Expressjet now. But I think none of our guys realized that.

name tags

As far as the name tags go, I actually voted for them, since if we don't have them, they are just gonna print our names in HUGE letters on the ID, kinda like Expressjet now. But I think none of our guys realized that.

I don't need a name tag, do I work at walmart? Well no but we do work for skywest. BTW, how do the asa people feel about being expressjet? Take that biatches. HA Ha ha. Get ready for the rest of our wrath. The, "We bought you", mantra will soon be replaced by, We're bigger than you so whatever we vote on, WE control. HA Ha ha.

I don't need a name tag, do I work at walmart? Well no but we do work for skywest. BTW, how do the asa people feel about being expressjet? Take that biatches. HA Ha ha. Get ready for the rest of our wrath. The, "We bought you", mantra will soon be replaced by, We're bigger than you so whatever we vote on, WE control. HA Ha ha.

WTF? Dude our options were slim. ExpressJet was a good name. I am ASA and I voted for it. Alot of us did because its a good name.......and you have issues.

I am also ASA but voted for the name 'expressjet' because it was the best of our four options. I like the new logo, it looks good. But what I like (or what you like) makes no difference to the outcome of this process.
You will soon see that the "we're bigger than you" mentality is a waste of energy, JA will do what is necessary to benefit his best business interests. If things don't work out to his liking (i.e. XJT MEC plays hardball), he will simply cut his losses and cancel the acquisition. If that happens, I would be more concerned for my job if I were employed by legacy expressjet.
I personally hope both MECs work through these obstacles and get a great contract for both pilot groups.

Latest resources

Back