Very high paying Learjet job

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

D_G

This is hard to believe, this person is asking for quite an acomplished pilot and offering such low compensation.

http://p202.ezboard.com/faviationemploymentboardfrm7.showMessage?topicID=2392.topic

First Officer Candidates for Denver Region
Part 135 Lear Jet charter operator is currently interviewing First Officer candidates.

Applicants must be willing to relocate to within 20 minutes of Centennial Airport (KAPA) in the south Denver, Colorado metro area.

Applicants must possess an ATP Certificate and have a minimum of 2500 hours total time.

The position has a starting salary of $20,000 annually with increases after six and twelve months. It includes a benefits package with major medical, 401K, and paid vacation (after one year).

Interested candidates should send (email) a resume, with references, to: [email protected].

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, what a joke. Some poor soul will sign up too... some of these corporate jobs for SIC's... SAD!

I bet these people are serious too!

I just quit a lear job in 20-series where i made $14000 during my last 40 days..... so there are better paying gigs out there people!!!

You made $14,000 in the last 40 days?? That equates to something around $127K per year.....in a Lear. Why did you leave.....too much pay?

This pathetic excuse for employment was posted on the NBAA Airmail site as well. Operators like this will continue to survive as long as there are pilots foolish enough to accept this as gainful employment.

Pretty sad none the less. Although the Denver economy still sucks, the area w/in 20 minutes of APA is still one of the priciest parts of town with min rents around $500-$600/mo. $20k won't go very far, I bet most of the burger flippers on Arapahoe Rd. make about that much.

The requirements are way too vague-- 2500 hours can be good or not so good. There were no other requirements listed to see what they want.

I just recently quit the same job as hawker rider. Well I was flying freight mostly with some pax mix in there at times. Some weeks I would make $3000. I did the on call lear thing for five years and I can tell you there is more to life than money. I am in b747 F.O. school for crap first year pay and I couldn't be happier. 14 days to my self every month! I will have to try to find my old freinds and hang out again. Who knows were they are now?

hey LEARDRIR,

That's coincidence! I am also currently getting my typerating in a B747, but the money here is pretty good. Absolutely right there is more to it than being on call 365 days out of the year......

And i got paid by the flight too, so it wasn't like EVERY month that i brought a check home like that either....

Latest resources

Back