UsAirways E190 Upgrades

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

KiddDynomite

Is there any truth to the rumor that PIC upgrades into the E190 are running about a year at Airways?

Yeah I hear its true and verified. In fact I even hear some slots went unfilled. BUT!!!!! Never plan your life by a magically quick upgrade. Play it safe.

Makes sense bc at $113-$123/hour the upgrade is barely a raise from most applicants last job.
Pretty bad still when jetblue's equivalent pay is $150-$170

Last edited:
Makes sense bc at $113-$123/hour the upgrade is barely a raise from most applicants last job.

Agree with the difference. The only caveat is that second year guys are making that pay at airways. How many years has the junior ca been at JB?

The Westicles are living there dessert dream in Phoenix. Working 90 hours a month with 16 year group 2 fo's. Sucks to be them! Lol

At least the 190 is an all east fleet. The scum bag Westicles have been pimping the east 320s with serious safety flight issues. The FAA and professional standards is involved! Stay safe!!

The Westicles are living there dessert dream in Phoenix. Working 90 hours a month with 16 year group 2 fo's. Sucks to be them! Lol

What sort of "dessert", do you have? Sundae, or maybe Sunday? For heaven's sake, can nobody spell anymore, or is it "there" education?

Yes, but career expectations are a little better here than at JB, for now.

I'm not sure if this means anything but your east west bs is actually a reason I'm afraid to come to the new American. I have this fear that usapa or the west won't be able to function during the sli and apa will smoke them both and all new hires on the us side will end up stapled to the bottom or something with like 20 year fences. You guys have such a great opportunity no matter how old or how junior or senior you are to not only follow in deltas footsteps but surpass them. This easties and westicles crap is really lame, really immature, and could cost you guys everything. Just look at united, they can't figure it out yet! Are you guys going to hold these grudges forever and what's it going to take to stop? Loss of life? Bent metal?

I'm not sure if this means anything but your east west bs is actually a reason I'm afraid to come to the new American.

Grow some balls dude, so many retirements in the future, if you are afraid, stay away.

There will be a time when you will have to step up and tell the captain he is fu(king up, you seem the quiet type.

Latest resources

Back