• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UsAirways E190 Upgrades

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You're afraid of few kids, out of thousands, at the park kicking sand? Get real. The whole thing is largely overblown. USAPA will not get steamrolled at the SLI. The list will go to arbitration, Various special interests will be pissed, possibly sue, but since federal law will have decided the list, the lawsuits will go nowhere. Whatever the list may be, it will hold up, and I HIGHLY doubt the arbitrator will staple any particular group. Also, of course newhires are going to be stapled. Where else would they go? Hopefully not above AA furloughs waiting to come back.....

And yes an e190 upgrade has gone down to exactly one year for the junior guy on the line.

If you live in Philly the 190 upgrade is alright I guess. Otherwise you can bid the bus, get off reserve and make the same money or do some international flying. 330 in Philly is going very junior.

I'm not sure if this means anything but your east west bs is actually a reason I'm afraid to come to the new American. I have this fear that usapa or the west won't be able to function during the sli and apa will smoke them both and all new hires on the us side will end up stapled to the bottom or something with like 20 year fences. You guys have such a great opportunity no matter how old or how junior or senior you are to not only follow in deltas footsteps but surpass them. This easties and westicles crap is really lame, really immature, and could cost you guys everything. Just look at united, they can't figure it out yet! Are you guys going to hold these grudges forever and what's it going to take to stop? Loss of life? Bent metal?

Wow. My vote for one of dumbest posts of the year. Anyone?

Last edited:
Do you ever listen to yourself? You seem like a real DB based on a majority of your posts.

Hired while you were still in high school son. You and your west buddies may not like the message but the Nicolau is dead. APA doesn't want it and Usapa is moving on along with the APA

At least the 190 is an all east fleet. The scum bag Westicles have been pimping the east 320s with serious safety flight issues. The FAA and professional standards is involved! Stay safe!!
I heard that the west pilots, fly tricycle, while the east pilots fly taildragger. East pilots, has wrecked more metal than any others airlines combined. ( Denver, Las Vegas, TPA twice, PHL, CLT ).

Latest resources

Back