Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JetMonkey

It's ok, I speak Jive
Now that the "take it or leave it" calls are going out, I thought it be interesting to learn as to where all the furloughees are at. I've counted 1750 and roughly 300 or so have taken recalls so that puts the recall rate just over 17%. As most would suspect not many more will return and I wish nothing but the best with everyone. This is by no means meant to bash anyone and PLEASE, lets not turn this into another arbitration debade. FurloughedAgain had a heck of a story and it sparked this question so it's purely curiosity (mobid if you will) and nothing more. So if you'd care to share, tell us your story and where you're at and your current status (Southwest, Airtran, Jetblue, Corporate, Capt. FO, etc.)

Good luck to us all.

I know one friend (who doesn't post here so I'll do it...) just got hired at JB after bouncing around at Ryan Int'l and MDA. He's a 10/89 hire.

If he takes the recall, I'm gonna kick his a$$! ;) TC

Furloughed Jan 2003. JetBlue since 2004.

Will not be returning but will like the $20 K and the government pension. Will always think of the fine aviatiors at AAA with a smile on my face.

Tailwinds..

A350

I'm currently a newhire at FedEx, right seat 727. I can't walk through the AOC without seeing someone from US Air...furlough or just up and quit! Joined the ANG after furlough then got hired by spirit....left there during training for a J4J capt. slot at PSA.....also bombed the CX interview (they didn't think it was as funny as I did that I left the gear out on a go around.. oh well...)

Thats it..I'll miss the gret folks at AAA...

Latest resources

Back