US Airways and UAL combination disc.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
busdriver,
Are you a US pilot? If so, do you REALLY not see where the "hate" comes from with the WO pilots? Good greif! The U mainline pilot group screwed them guys harder than a lifer out on a weekend pass after 30 years of lock up.

B6=jetBlue

My guess is that B6busdriver is stating an unbiased opinion.

BTW, afellowaviator, not all U pilots were there to screw the wholly owned. Try too keep it fair dude. Most of us furloughed guys came from Express or another regional. So we've been there.

aj:cool:

I am now a furloughed US Airways pilot and a former WO PDT pilot. The express pilot needs to realize that the game is played at the major level, not the regional level. I saw this and left. Granted, I'm on the street, but if there is ever a job to back to in the future, it will still be better than the conditions at the express level. And those conditions were not caused by mainline screwing, but by PDT management. I still have alot of friends at PDT and I respect them as pilots and for the hard work that they do, but the fact is simple, if they are waiting for a handout from mainline pilots, they'll be waiting a long time. And in the meantime they'll be getting abused by their own management.

USAirways Express Pilots

I to am a furloughed USAirways Pilot that worked at PDT. I also think that waiting for mainline pilots to help you is not realistic.

We have problems of our own to figure out.

Also, if you want a mainline job go and apply for it!

The PDT management does not deserve to be called "management." They should be called "attendants".

They haven't had, nor acted upon an origional idea sense Mr.Henson left the company!

AFELLOWAVIATOR said:
busdriver,
Are you a US pilot? If so, do you REALLY not see where the "hate" comes from with the WO pilots? Good greif! The U mainline pilot group screwed them guys harder than a lifer out on a weekend pass after 30 years of lock up.

Smacks of entitleism to me. When you went to work for the WO carrier was there a guarantee you would fly an RJ? Was there a guarantee you would flow through to the mainline? In a perfect world all of the above would exist. I've been on both sides of this issue, have you? When you take a job you have to accept what it is, not what it might or should be.

Latest resources

Back