• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Updates on former Pinochle co-workers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I personally flew with two of the Swanson brothers (B and S, not with J). These guys were top notch, extremely nice individuals, hard workers, and you get the feeling they'll go far and do well in life. I never flew with J but heard he went to Continental at 24 or 25. I flew with S and he was headed to FedEx and he was also in his 20s. B I believe is still at 9E and was a ACP for a while. They were fun to fly with and great attitudes, so I'm sure they'll succeed in whatever they set their mind to. I wish them all the best of luck and cheers.

At 4:15 if that is who I think it is, she went to Emirates and is a 777 F/O. Her fianc?/now husband was also at 9E and followed her and he's a FO at EK as well.

AT 4:20 he's a DTW CA and super nice. I don't know if he does it anymore but he used to hold annual Summer BBQs for employees at his house. Very nice guy, down to earth, flew with him many times.

At 4:30, he's still at 9E and a CA. Flew with him too, he's a good guy.

At 6:05 he's still a CA at 9E, never flew him and don't know.

The guy at 8:00 was a CA and I believe he went to JetBlue.

Regardless of how you feel about the Gulfstream program, these were mostly all good people and good pilots and Gulfstream shouldn't be held against them for anything.

Well, said...Some good CJC pilots out there making progress in their careers too...
I know of about 1/2 dozen at JBA
At least 3 at UAL
Virgin America
Allegiant
Southwest/AirTran
So, no matter how much smack that people talk about one another...They're are good folks everywhere and VERY, VERY few bad apples, but they do tend to ruin the barrel.

Don't know the OP's original intention with this? Is this a put down? Well, I haven't watched the video nor do I care to watch it. I'll just share my experience while I was a check airman at 9E (when i got stuck at regional hell after the turndown) during the heyday of the PFT craze, some guys struggled during training but most did well, often some additional training was needes but with such little total times that wasn't really a surprise, the simple truth is that regardless of the origins, pilots eventually amount a respectable experience and move on to bigger and better things.

At 2:50 scab Swanson, Richard Paul CAL 83, appears with his sons to convince you to go to a scab outfit started by scabs.

Never forget.

I know/knew of three of the people in the video. One flys a 747 now for Atlas, the other is upset about the SLI but still holding CA at the new UAL on the 737 in the base they want. The last one ran for MEC chairman, did not win, eventually resigned from the company he worked for. Gave an interview to the news about regionals, was involved in a scandal at a college and sued the school and won, then became a lawyer....

The last one ran for MEC chairman, did not win, eventually resigned from the company he worked for. Gave an interview to the news about regionals, was involved in a scandal at a college and sued the school and won, then became a lawyer....

That's funny right there, I don't care what country you're from.

Latest resources

Back