• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Up graded Citation Ten coming soon.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm no Cessna fan but that is a bitchin' looking cockpit. The only thing I see missing is the Batman symbol on the glare shield.

Any chance any of those extra 15's are for extra leg room for the folks up front?

Any chance any of those extra 15's are for extra leg room for the folks up front?

Where does the money sit? And the money needs more legroom, doesn't it? Because the money eats and drinks too much, doesn't it? You are not the money. Go on a diet. (written just before I go down to the treadmill.)

looks like a lot of money for marginal perf increase. nice cockpit though, looks like it's operated by a verizon droid....

Where does the money sit? And the money needs more legroom, doesn't it? Because the money eats and drinks too much, doesn't it? You are not the money. Go on a diet. (written just before I go down to the treadmill.)

A diet? How would a diet affect my leg length? Confused...

6'3", 190 lbs, and still fit into my Class A's for ref.

A diet? How would a diet affect my leg length? Confused...

6'3", 190 lbs, and still fit into my Class A's for ref.

Because you are not the money, you must now have a leg shortening operation. Because this surgery is optional, it will not be covered by whatever pathetic insurance policy you are stuck with (probably the same as mine) so you will need to get some money. You will need a second job. But the economy is tight, so that will be difficult. Perhaps you could be a butler for.... the money.

Because you are not the money, you must now have a leg shortening operation. Because this surgery is optional, it will not be covered by whatever pathetic insurance policy you are stuck with (probably the same as mine) so you will need to get some money. You will need a second job. But the economy is tight, so that will be difficult. Perhaps you could be a butler for.... the money.

Second job! Ha! I'd be glad for a first job.:(

Insurance. Riiiiiiiiiiiiight. You must work for the same sh!tty hospital as my wife.

Second job! Ha! I'd be glad for a first job.:(

I'm sorry. That sucks. It's funny how we try to make jokes around here, but the pain is always near the surface. I wish you the best, and may the hiring begin soon. Maybe you'll be sitting in the left seat of one of those new tens before too long.

I'm sorry. That sucks. It's funny how we try to make jokes around here, but the pain is always near the surface. I wish you the best, and may the hiring begin soon. Maybe you'll be sitting in the left seat of one of those new tens before too long.

No worries. Maybe we need a Maury show for furloughed pilots. You know, to start the "healing" process. Management v. Pilots with the unions in a sound proof booth behind stage for the mid-segment ambush.:nuts:

Wow - that is a great video. When is this new X due to start flying?

Any idea if Netjets or XOJet would be potential customers? How old are the Netjets Xs anyway? Won't some of the older birds need to be replaced in the near future?

Latest resources

Back