Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Andy

12/13/2012
For all United pilots, there's a rumor circulating that the company's looking for scope relief. I doubt it's a rumor; too many indications that the company's looking for scope relief.

I'll be real clear how I feel about scope relief. NO!

I advise all United pilots to call/email totally pester all of their reps that we will not accept scope relief. End of discussion and all discussions with management need to be immediately terminated on the subject.

I've seen this before. The company offers something in exchange for scope relief. The pilots give scope relief. The company honors the agreement ... for a year or two, then whatever was given for scope relief disappears but the RJs remain.

For all United pilots, there's a rumor circulating that the company's looking for scope relief. I doubt it's a rumor; too many indications that the company's looking for scope relief.

I'll be real clear how I feel about scope relief. NO!

I advise all United pilots to call/email totally pester all of their reps that we will not accept scope relief. End of discussion and all discussions with management need to be immediately terminated on the subject.

I've seen this before. The company offers something in exchange for scope relief. The pilots give scope relief. The company honors the agreement ... for a year or two, then whatever was given for scope relief disappears but the RJs remain.
Unfortunately, the gummers 50 and over will vote yes for measley raises just as they did for age 65.

Latest resources

Back