UAL Mgmt screws pilots again!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Yuppyguppy

Unreal. Is it ever going to end? They are injecting "new language" that was not agreed to 4 weeks ago. It's also unbelieveable how Jeff is trying to "breed out UAL legacy pilots with the latest system bid at CAL. 451 vacancies at CAL 0 at UAL. FU JEFF! FU FRED! YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH THE BULL********************.

Just curious....what is gonna be done about it so they don't get away with it?

Blue and white flu, empty wide body's don't make much profit....anybody that didn't see this coming right off of the F&H play book wasn't looking very hard.

Just curious....what is gonna be done about it so they don't get away with it?

Request a 30 day cooling off period and continue with strike preparations.

Whether or not we're released to strike isn't the critical point of such an exercise ... the lost bookings due to the strike threat should concern management.

Request a 30 day cooling off period and continue with strike preparations.

Whether or not we're released to strike isn't the critical point of such an exercise ... the lost bookings due to the strike threat should concern management.
yea just like 2000

Sure seems that way. CAL guys seem to get the bulk of the early integration benefits while UAL guys languish. I guess that's good news for my friends at CAL. I am sure Tilton is laughing all the way to the golf course...

At a loss of words... they really could give a sh!t. Why should we? Oh yeah, we're stuck at this steaming pile for our careers... IF we stay in business. Rules are rules, F the RLA.

Latest resources

Back