• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

U.S. government, two airlines say open to settling merger fight

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
^^^^ I think this is big ammo for their fight against the DOJ. Problem is Assistant General William Baer. He is the steeple-chase hurdle to the whole deal. He is egotistical beyond any CEO (Read his Bio), and will stop at nothing to prove his point. I personally hope the judge sees through his self center-centered madness, but there will be no settlement unless this prick gets pressure from the right people....Obama and Holder. It is trial or bust for him and hopefully the judge gives his old arrogant ass a bust. I hate politicians, but the Republican side was against this c0ck for a long time (see the battle in congress to appoint him) for a reason. He hate business and prosperity, anyone making money is the devil to him, and alas the reason why this case will not get settled. Obama and Holder feel the same way, yet they fail to see if the rich lose, they are still rich. It is the worker, whom these cocks exploit for power, that will lose.

Last edited:

^^^^ I think this is big ammo for their fight against the DOJ. Problem is Assistant General William Baer. He is the steeple-chase hurdle to the whole deal. He is egotistical beyond any CEO (Read his Bio), and will stop at nothing to prove his point. I personally hope the judge sees through his self center-centered madness, but there will be no settlement unless this prick gets pressure from the right people....Obama and Holder. It is trial or bust for him and hopefully the judge gives his old arrogant ass a bust. I hate politicians, but the Republican side was against this c0ck for a long time (see the battle in congress to appoint him) for a reason. He hate business and prosperity, anyone making money is the devil to him, and alas the reason why this case will not get settled. Obama and Holder feel the same way, yet they fail to see if the rich lose, they are still rich. It is the worker, whom these cocks exploit for power, that will lose.

Well what donier posted we already knew, this is just Judge Lane making it official. It's all riding on what happens in the upcoming trial.

United seems to be struggling post merger. I think amr/us air need to go to court and win this case with no concessions. We need all our dc and new york assets to prosper. And eff barger who is foaming at the mouth with the opportunity to scoop up all the reagan slots.

What kind of logic is that? Because the number 2 airline is so powerful and dominant we should keep number 4 and 5 in the terlet?

Latest resources

Back