• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

TWA Lawsuit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Does anyone have a cliffs note version of what the subject is about regarding the lawsuit, and why someone said that he hopes ALPA loses?

From your avatar it looks like you....." crawled through a river of doo doo and came out clean on the other side."

And your point is...?

Sounds like your attitude is that since things worked out for me anything alpa did is OK? Get real my friend and understand that alpo made me crawl through your river of doo doo because they are dishonest. Yes I am doing just fine but I still resent the underhanded bs that they pulled. Go educate yourself on this lawsuit and see if you might be a bit steamed at the behavior of the alpo folks.

And your point is...?

Sounds like your attitude is that since things worked out for me anything alpa did is OK? Get real my friend and understand that alpo made me crawl through your river of doo doo because they are dishonest. Yes I am doing just fine but I still resent the underhanded bs that they pulled. Go educate yourself on this lawsuit and see if you might be a bit steamed at the behavior of the alpo folks.

I've flown with your type countless times. I'm glad you have something to channel all your anger in to.

Go educate yourself on this lawsuit and see if you might be a bit steamed at the behavior of the alpo folks.

I read the complaint. The TWA pilot's case is weak. 90% of the claims will be impossible to prove. I saw a lot of claims that will be easily refuted by a much stronger and better funded ALPA legal team.

Like all lawsuits, this complaint is one side of a he-said-she-said battle. Has anyone heard ALPA's defense? Do you know who is going to be deposed, and what they will say?

If not, please don't be surprised when you hear the TWA pilots lose.

I read the complaint. The TWA pilot's case is weak. 90% of the claims will be impossible to prove. I saw a lot of claims that will be easily refuted by a much stronger and better funded ALPA legal team.

Like all lawsuits, this complaint is one side of a he-said-she-said battle. Has anyone heard ALPA's defense? Do you know who is going to be deposed, and what they will say?

If not, please don't be surprised when you hear the TWA pilots lose.
Yet there is a reason they make you play the game. Ask the Miami Heat, favorites don't aways win.

If memory serves, ALPA was sued by United and chicked out immediately before trial and settled for the value of their insurance policy. I would not be surprised to see the same logic employed here.

If memory serves, ALPA was sued by United and chicked out immediately before trial and settled for the value of their insurance policy. I would not be surprised to see the same logic employed here.

Except.........the trial has already started.

Latest resources

Back