• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

TWA 800 Opinion

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just to follow up on ATRedneck's post, how many NTSB, FAA, and FBI agents would have been in on the cover up

Also one of the FAs was married to an FBI agent in the New York office, and was a close personal friend of the lead FBI investigator (James Kallstrom). So it would probably be pretty difficult to get somebody to cover up the murder of a wife or a close friend.

Personally, I think it was Bush practicing for the day they would intentionally bring down the World Trade Center on 9/11.........after all, everything that has gone wrong for the last 16 years is Bush's fault, one way or another.....

doh said:
I don't claim to know what happened, but every FE I know says that the story they are giving out is not possible. And one of those FEs wrote the aging aircraft manual. If any one knows the aircraft systems and whats possible, he does.

Talk to the engineers at Boeing who were given the task of reproducing the fuel tank explosion under controlled circumstances.

They could never reproduce the explosive combustion in the fuel tank.

[QUOTETalk to the engineers at Boeing who were given the task of reproducing the fuel tank explosion under controlled circumstances.

They could never reproduce the explosive combustion in the fuel tank.][/QUOTE]

I would like to see their report on that: Got a link?

Bigfoot threw Elvis into space which hit a metior that hit the airplane. It make perfect sense.

Bs

rjcap said:
Talk to the engineers at Boeing who were given the task of reproducing the fuel tank explosion under controlled circumstances.

They could never reproduce the explosive combustion in the fuel tank.

I've personally seen an FA-18 with the back end opened up like a sardine can from the exact same type of explosion in tank 4. Happened during a survivability test.

Do a google search on "ullage explosion" and educate yourself.

SkiFishFly said:
I've personally seen an FA-18 with the back end opened up like a sardine can from the exact same type of explosion in tank 4. Happened during a survivability test.

Do a google search on "ullage explosion" and educate yourself.

Interesting information from that search.

Now that I educated myself could you tell me what type of ignition source was used on the F18 you mentioned.

Cheesus Crust, I'm going to go out in the garage and poke my eyes out with a marlinespike, so I don't have to read another TWA 800 conspiracy thread again.

Thanks man.... I needed that laugh.

By the way - as far as conspiracies, don't forget the ~5 TWA ALPA volunteers who went on paid leave (paid for by the insurance carrier) for a year to work the investigation. One of them taught my ALPA AI class. He said there was absolutely no way a missile could have hit that airframe, given the metal fragments he looked at. And he lost friends in it - yeah, he could be kept quiet.

Latest resources

Back