Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

TV preacher's wife is sued. Any at CAL know the real skinny???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You know, church can be all about meeting women, making political and job connections and doing something good for the community.

There it is.

The secret is out.

Not all religious people watch televangelists.

Try it sometime.

You know, church can be all about meeting women, making political and job connections and doing something good for the community.

There it is.

The secret is out.

Not all religious people watch televangelists.

Try it sometime.

Hence why were are talking about TV type fake "non denominational megachurches" sprouting up all over

Both the F/A, and the Osteen's are huge jokes.

For SURE! :beer:

...and for the crypt keeper avatar freak:

You being a freak is NOT = to all pilots being freaks

just as

This F/A being a skank does not mean all F/As are skanks (again yet another so-called "christian" spreading hate ALL OVER this board and misogynistic tirades)

but

ALL tv fake church evangelists ARE one in the same...money grubbing thieves

Funny...

I watched Osteen once. Mentioned Jesus once in an hour. The rest was a bunch of feel good prosperity ministry phony stuff. Not ministry, more like pop psychology.

Jesus wouldn't have flown first class and he sure as heck wouldn't have had a B747SP.

You know it's all relative. I've had people say that they don't like certain preachers b/c their speeches sound tooo mystical, religious and/or spiritual. They need something more realistic and less stuff that has to do with Faith. Oh yeah, Jesus wouldn't?? uuummm... hmmm, last I checked all they had was horses and some camels back in the day. I think it's easier just to call you stupid.

You know, I passed one of those "mega-churches" once on the freeway and thought to myself, I could park a 767 in that thing easily. Maybe I just worship the aviation gods too much...

Like most pilots, maybe yes you do. But the funny thing is the aviation gods still keep getting your a$$ furloughed. Give Buddha or Muhammad a call.
I swear to god with some of ya'lls comments if it wasn't b/c Jesus resurrected he would be rolling around in his grave.

Jesus chose wine to signify his blood. That's not a coincidence.

I don't know if you've noticed that I'm kinda on your side. But by your responses either you a total retard or I'm about to become like you (retarded). My head hurts.

Latest resources

Back