Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

TV preacher's wife is sued. Any at CAL know the real skinny???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Akron, Ohio has a white 747SP out on the tarmac and it was loading up to fly somewhere. While taxiing in, I casually asked who they 747 belonged to. All I could get out of the controller, was that it belonged to a T.V. evangalist. Ah yes, the religion business is good!

I heard Mrs. Osteen went really nuts on the FA. It upset and circled around CAL FA's community for a couple of years.

CAL ended up paying for a business jet to take the Osteens where ever they were going to "make it up" to them. Very good message to the employees (sarc).

Ah yes, the religion business is good!

It must be...every time i flip through his show he has an arena full of people that probably paid top dollar to see him, so he could sell him some hope.

TV Evangelists are like presidents, there are good ones and bad ones. The Word has to come out of someone in order to be heard. Take the time to find the good ones. Its worth it. They aren't all fake.

the best part of this story is that the FA is claiming this incident resulted in her getting hemorrhoids. That must have been some shove. It is like the attorney from the simpsons is representing her and coming up with this argument.

Akron, Ohio has a white 747SP out on the tarmac and it was loading up to fly somewhere. While taxiing in, I casually asked who they 747 belonged to. All I could get out of the controller, was that it belonged to a T.V. evangalist. Ah yes, the religion business is good!

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Star-Triple-Seven/Boeing-747SP-31/1028054/M/

the best part of this story is that the FA is claiming this incident resulted in her getting hemorrhoids. That must have been some shove. It is like the attorney from the simpsons is representing her and coming up with this argument.

If the donut pillow won't do, then you must sue!

Latest resources

Back