Travel Management-Elkhart IN. ????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
the place is shaky at best---its a joke

pay for parking to come to work? where do i sign-- dont even waste your time-- make them raise their pay and benes.

Skippy said so

Flops, CS, and if i'm not mistaken, Flexjet doesn't pay for parking either.

Does anyone have the latest pay raises? How does the 8/6 schedule work? Do you travel on wed and thursdays and have the rest off? If you are hired as a gear yanker, how long till upgrade? Thanks-

Last edited:
The word on the pay schedule is 3% per year, with 5% in your 4th and I think 7th year. In other words, you will never make any more than you make the year you are hired after inflation...pathetic if you ask me. doing the math:

Captain FO
yr 1 $60,000 $40,000
yr 2 $61,800 $41,200
yr 3 $63,654 $42,436
yr 4 $66,837 $44,558
yr 5 $68,842 $45,895
yr 6 $70,907 $47,272
yr 7 $74,452 $49,636
yr 8 $76,686 $51,125
yr 9 $78,987 $52,659
yr 10 $81,357 $54,239
yr 11 $83,798 $54,239
yr 12 $86,312 $54,239
yr 13 $88,901 $54,239
yr 14 $91,568 $54,239
yr 15 $94,315 $54,239

Apparently most of management are ex FLOPs people, so this must sound pretty good to them. You will make more money long term at; Avantair, FlexJet, CitationShares, XOJet, and NetJets FO's make more than TMC Captains (must be embarrassing). All of these places are currently hiring.

When I asked about upgrades, it seems no one has yet. Apparently they are hiring a lot of street captains from crummy 135 jobs that make TMC look good.

Weds is the travel day. A crew doesn't get to go home until the next crew shows up, so you leave home real early on Weds and get home real late the next Weds.

Oh, I was informed that FO raises stop at year 10 so I adjusted the chart to reflect that.

Last edited:
Just Another 135 Charter Company

The chief pilot has just quit and more pilots are going to be leaving soon.I heard it started out being a good place to work until the recent pay schedule along with other company changes already posted on this website.Travel Management Company will be out of business in a matter of a year or until Sentient Jet gets tired of all their pilot turnover.This is my observation after seeing other companys go down the same path and being part of the Sentient Jet family.

Last edited:
- You will pay for your own parking at the airport. This is an operational expense that the company should be expected to cover.

I'm guessing you mean if you are commuting out of a gateway. There is nowhere at EKM that you have to pay for parking. Agreed though, if half of your per diem each day gets sucked up by parking back at ORD, then that really sucks. Also, I understand that brokered trips don't yield tips too often either. I guess they actually tell the customer not to do it :( .

I'm guessing you mean if you are commuting out of a gateway. There is nowhere at EKM that you have to pay for parking. Agreed though, if half of your per diem each day gets sucked up by parking back at ORD, then that really sucks. Also, I understand that brokered trips don't yield tips too often either. I guess they actually tell the customer not to do it :( .

We don't have Domiciles, so you can live anywhere. Yes you do have to pay for parking, but you don't have to fly out of ORD. As far as "brokered trips" we stay really busy. 8/6 is the schedule. Wednesdays are always your travel day. If you volunteer to fly on your day off, they offer $300 a day.

I hear they are. Mostly Beechjets. Most of their business is Sentient Jet. 7 on/7 off is my buddy's schedule. Can live anywhere. Industry standard pay/benefits. Rapid growth. hope that helps

I hear they are. Mostly Beechjets. Most of their business is Sentient Jet. 7 on/7 off is my buddy's schedule. Can live anywhere. Industry standard pay/benefits. Rapid growth. hope that helps

Oh yes, the buddy network. How can some have 8/6, and some 7/7?

Latest resources

Back