Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The General Freelancing as a Stock Analyst?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Because of your immature and idiotic personal attacks on someone you don't agree with.

Jim,
I have slung some of the same stuff at him, as has slung at others. While I don't agree with you, I don't have a problem with your presentation.

Got plenty of fans, 2 big ones behind me at work, a desk one at home, and a few in the car. If you think, I care one iota about what you or anyone else on this board thinks you would be sadly mistaken. If Jim doesn't like my banter he is always free to refute it. You are sad pathetic self absorbed troll who gets his/it's jollies yanking on other peoples chains. If people get a little too close to your truth, you go postal and get banned for a week or 2, quite predictable really. I give you about 2 weeks before you start with your nasty name calling again.

Great joke with the "fans." Maybe if you got on with a Major or LCC, you could buy an "air conditioning system." Anyways...... Unlike you and your puerile gross out banter, I just speak the truth about industry trends, and that makes you mad. You can't stand it, and even Jim sees it. You disagree, and you throw out gross slams. I didn't solicit Jim to back me up, he did it on his own, and it should be a wakeup call for you. You are the one needing time off this forum.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Great joke with the "fans." Maybe if you got on with a Major or LCC, you could buy an "air conditioning system." Anyways...... Unlike you and your puerile gross out banter, I just speak the truth about industry trends, and that makes you mad. You can't stand it, and even Jim sees it. You disagree, and you throw out gross slams. I didn't solicit Jim to back me up, he did it on his own, and it should be a wakeup call for you. You are the one needing time off this forum.

Bye Bye---General Lee
And this is what I am referring to. You somehow think that getting on with a "major or LLC is making it" and anyone who isn't there is sub-human and not worthy. You come on the regional board an lecture us poor sub human, soon to be born major airline pilots, as if some how, by the virtue of being employed by a major airline we will be redeemed. When I move on to a major, and I will, it will be for reasons other than "buying an air conditioning system". For your amusement, I "made it" , the first day I strapped on a 121 aircraft and flew the first leg off IOE, the rest is just pay enhancement. Those of us who have stepped into the arena will always know what it feels like to "play the game", unlike you, one who sits in his mothers basement banging on a keyboard in frustration, because the very thing in life you want is out of reach, it is you who is sub human, a mere poseur.....
It is you who needs a wake up call, you have been banned more times than I can remember, for your juvenile offensive rants, that's what happens when you sit in a darkened basement and hammer away, taunting the gullible. You seem to bring out the worst in members of this forum, I would hope your real life is different, but some how I doubt it.
I found your YouTube video and real name, Tommy,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=919IA_Lj0Ko&sns=em
http://youtu.be/sVe9zjO6-O8

Last edited:
And this is what I am referring to. You somehow think that getting on with a "major or LLC is making it" and anyone who isn't there is sub-human and not worthy. You come on the regional board an lecture us poor sub human, soon to be born major airline pilots, as if some how, by the virtue of being employed by a major airline we will be redeemed. When I move on to a major, and I will, it will be for reasons other than "buying an air conditioning system". For your amusement, I "made it" , the first day I strapped on a 121 aircraft and flew the first leg off IOE, the rest is just pay enhancement. Those of us who have stepped into the arena will always know what it feels like to "play the game", unlike you, one who sits in his mothers basement banging on a keyboard in frustration, because the very thing in life you want is out of reach, it is you who is sub human, a mere poseur.....
It is you who needs a wake up call, you have been banned more times than I can remember, for your juvenile offensive rants, that's what happens when you sit in a darkened basement and hammer away, taunting the gullible. You seem to bring out the worst in members of this forum, I would hope your real life is different, but some how I doubt it.

You need some psychiatric help. I would say, on balance, your posts have been as bad or worse than GL's posts. Who cares what you fly and who you fly for? Everyone is trying to improve their own situation.

Time for everyone to be more professional and less personal. But I know that is waaaaaay too much to ask for FI.

Those videos are perfect for describing how the public sees many skilled professionals; such as pilots, teachers, and doctors. They have no idea how many hours of study, training, dedication, and sacrifice go into highly skilled professions. They take it all for granted. The reason they take it all for granted is because they have never done it. Over 60% of the public checks-out and retires from academics after high school, if they even make it that far. That is why we must not take any concessions to the XJT contract. We are not fast food workers. We sacrifice too much in our profession. Make the public pay for your services. Make the company and its major partners pass on the costs to the public for your skills. If you don't make them, it won't happen. As for the scuffle between PBR and The Generalissimo, sometimes guys just get into scuffles. When they work together in the next few years, they will probably get along swimmingly. At least they both give a sht about something besides Facebook.

Seriously, how many last chances are they going to give this jerk? How altruistic of him to help "all those people" get jobs at Delta with his alleged private messages. I almost fell out of my chair laughing. I'm sure candidates walk into the interview and the first question they get asked is whether they know General Lee, kind of like the Plato days. And since we just announced hiring, his claims are even more ridiculous. I'm sure a no name 7ER copilot in a company of 10,000+ has really figured out to get people hired here. Funny stuff.

Everyone here knows this clown does not live up to his ridiculous claims. They simply don't add up. Even if he is a pilot, I suspect he's a regional pilot since 90% of his 17,000 posts are trolling the regional board trying to piss people off. He has been caught so many times in his lies. He even got caught red handed with his alternate character On Your Six, and even went so far as to claim they were good friends outside the board and talk often! That's pure insanity! Go ahead and bring him back General.

Why anyone even argues with this fool is beyond me. Since the mods either can't or won't get rid of him, all we need to do is ignore him. Every post to him enables him to gain another on his idiotic quest to have the most posts on FI. If everyone just ignores him, he will have no option but to go away and find another way to entertain himself while he's allegedly furiously typing like Gollum in his hotel room in Paris or Rio.

Now of course, I just enabled him another post, where his tired, idiotic, predictable response will be to call my sexuality into question, then state that i'm not really a Delta pilot because I posted this on the regional board. Which is really ironic and dumb considering most of his posts are here, but that doesn't really matter to him.

Seriously, how many last chances are they going to give this jerk? How altruistic of him to help "all those people" get jobs at Delta with his alleged private messages. I almost fell out of my chair laughing. I'm sure candidates walk into the interview and the first question they get asked is whether they know General Lee, kind of like the Plato days. And since we just announced hiring, his claims are even more ridiculous. I'm sure a no name 7ER copilot in a company of 10,000+ has really figured out to get people hired here. Funny stuff.

Everyone here knows this clown does not live up to his ridiculous claims. They simply don't add up. Even if he is a pilot, I suspect he's a regional pilot since 90% of his 17,000 posts are trolling the regional board trying to piss people off. He has been caught so many times in his lies. He even got caught red handed with his alternate character On Your Six, and even went so far as to claim they were good friends outside the board and talk often! That's pure insanity! Go ahead and bring him back General.

Why anyone even argues with this fool is beyond me. Since the mods either can't or won't get rid of him, all we need to do is ignore him. Every post to him enables him to gain another on his idiotic quest to have the most posts on FI. If everyone just ignores him, he will have no option but to go away and find another way to entertain himself while he's allegedly furiously typing like Gollum in his hotel room in Paris or Rio.

Now of course, I just enabled him another post, where his tired, idiotic, predictable response will be to call my sexuality into question, then state that i'm not really a Delta pilot because I posted this on the regional board. Which is really ironic and dumb considering most of his posts are here, but that doesn't really matter to him.

ding ding, we have winner....my sentiments exactly.

This from Miss ASA......look, I don't care what you think. The funny part here is you ONLY comment on the Regional board, which likely means you know very little about the majors, let alone your highly suspect "DL" job. I comment on many threads in different categories because I KNOW about all of them. I am well versed in this industry, something you haven't even come close to showing yourself. You are the one slamming here, and you need to look in the mirror and take off your Expressjet hat and realize you are outmatched. And by the way I have given advice about many airlines, not just DL. I'm sure you could give plenty of advice about the CRJ and IAD and DTW bases. Good for you! Bye now!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back