Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The General Freelancing as a Stock Analyst?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

XPOO

You are now free to...
Link to the article can be found here.

This article is so rife with inaccuracies and ALPA chest-thumper terminology that I don't know where to begin....but here's a few good nuggets for you.

The regional operators do not have established routes, but, rather, they ride the coattails of the major airlines.

The majority of SkyWest's flights are operated as United Express, Delta Connection, United Express, Continental Express or AirTran.

Furthermore, SkyWest has been embroiled in litigation with Delta, and Delta has been withholding payments owed to SkyWest relating to irregular operation expenses (IROP). In our opinion, this is certainly not the makings of a happy marriage as this has been going on since 2007-08.

sounds like someone shorted SKYW... Now they need it to drop so they can collect.

When was the disagreement with DAL settled?

While ago? Civil Court is where you go to settle contractual disagreements.
Look DAL fired Freedom and Mesa took them to court and lost, I guess the cheapest lawyer wasn't the best value, sorry JO.

Why would the genny leave his job as a volunteer felcher? He does enjoy a creamy Cleveland Steamer on those long overnights, in his moms basement.

Last edited:
Why would the genny leave his job as a volunteer felcher? He does enjoy a creamy Cleveland Steamer on those long overnights, in his moms basement.

Wow PBR, you have some interesting dreams! Yikes!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Wow PBR, you have some interesting dreams! Yikes!

Bye Bye---General Lee
Read closely, these are your activities, not mine, but thanks for playing.
Where is the nasty, mean, rude and unapologetic basement troll?
You worried that you finally drove some poor regional guy over the edge?

Read closely, these are your activities, not mine, but thanks for playing.
Where is the nasty, mean, rude and unapologetic basement troll?
You worried that you finally drove some poor regional guy over the edge?

Are we talking about you? I hope not. Look, never ever take this board and the banter on here seriously, it is an anonymous board meant for rumors and hiring advice.

I hope that Regional guys on here that want to move on to the legacies or where ever get what they want. The Regionals have done well off the backs of legacy BKs, and suddenly the CEOs of the Legacies are figuring out that most of those RJs (50 seaters) can't make money during high cost gas periods. In the conference call yesterday, management stated 150 50 seat RJs will be parked within the next 2 years. That's economic reality. But, hiring at the legacies is starting, and won't stop for 10 more years. Up to 15,000 legacy pilots will have to retire in the next ten also. That means a lot of the Regional pilots will get to move up to better paying jobs with better benefits, and be able to see the World if they want. That is called FANTASTIC. Are you going to apply PBR? Go get your degree and apply away. Good luck!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Are we talking about you? I hope not. Look, never ever take this board and the banter on here seriously, it is an anonymous board meant for rumors and hiring advice.

I hope that Regional guys on here that want to move on to the legacies or where ever get what they want. The Regionals have done well off the backs of legacy BKs, and suddenly the CEOs of the Legacies are figuring out that most of those RJs (50 seaters) can't make money during high cost gas periods. In the conference call yesterday, management stated 150 50 seat RJs will be parked within the next 2 years. That's economic reality. But, hiring at the legacies is starting, and won't stop for 10 more years. Up to 15,000 legacy pilots will have to retire in the next ten also. That means a lot of the Regional pilots will get to move up to better paying jobs with better benefits, and be able to see the World if they want. That is called FANTASTIC. Are you going to apply PBR? Go get your degree and apply away. Good luck!

Bye Bye---General Lee
You see genny, I have not only a 4 year degree, but plenty of post grad work, as well as technical training. My fault was/is in being hired right before 9/11. I have had applications/resumes out prior, and have them out now. When I get hired and move to the mainline, the only thing that will change is the MFG of the plane and which side I sit on.
You on the other hand will still be sitting in your moms
basement trying to torment regional guys unfortunate enough to believe you are a mainline pilot. For that I pity you to a miniscule degree.
If you think you are immune to discovery, think again, someone wants you bad enough and has a connection or two in the Intelligence field and your ISP can be had with a few keystrokes, all via backchannel sourcing, they just have to want to find you bad enough.
The real beauty is, you have jerked enough chains and rattled enough cages to have generated at least one hater/stalker who just might have the above connections.
Enjoy looking over your shoulder.....

Last edited:
You see genny, I have not only a 4 year degree, but plenty of post grad work, as well as technical training. My fault was/is in being hired right before 9/11. I have had applications/resumes out prior, and have them out now. When I get hired and move to the mainline, the only thing that will change is the MFG of the plane and which side I sit on.
You on the other hand will still be sitting in your moms
basement trying to torment regional guys unfortunate enough to believe you are a mainline pilot. For that I pity you to a miniscule degree.
If you think you are immune to discovery, think again, someone wants you bad enough and has a connection or two in the Intelligence field and your ISP can be had with a few keystrokes, all via backchannel sourcing, they just have to want to find you bad enough.
The real beauty is, you have jerked enough chains and rattled enough cages to have generated at least one hater/stalker who just might have the above connections.
Enjoy looking over your shoulder.....

Dude - you need to get back on your meds.... :eek: Or these stalkers could just venture down to Hazzard County and search for the Duke boys to find GL. Doesn't take post grad work and amazing technical training to figure that out.

You need to chillax............. Anyone who takes this website so seriously is a dang fool.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back