• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The CS response to NJ ammended contract

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Logic and math vessel....I love it :) Have to remember that one. Anyone who would argue that you guys don't have a better total package now is certainly in denial. There's always room for improvement at CS but as I said before I do think they're trying...things have only gotten better from the day I came on board...
Here is the thing though... We are locked into what we have now until 2016, in the face face of a looming Global Pilot Shortage. it would not surprse me if we are surpassed shortly with no recourse until the next amendable date.

Here is the thing though... We are locked into what we have now until 2016, in the face face of a looming Global Pilot Shortage. it would not surprise me if we are surpassed shortly with no recourse until the next amendable date.

Hey "V". why don't you quit talking so much BS on here?

2016? why don't you explain to everyone what it takes to extend the contract until 2016.

just like you taking a pay cut right? god, it must suck to fly with you.

and let's see, on the falcon, so you paid for your job at NJA when everyone else was hiring. gee I really value your opinion.

a lot more people than just those on the falcon paid for their training at net jets. more losers work there.

Here is the thing though... We are locked into what we have now until 2016, in the face face of a looming Global Pilot Shortage. it would not surprse me if we are surpassed shortly with no recourse until the next amendable date.
Sadly, so true. CS will probably eventually step up with payscales $1000 over ours like last time (not because of our payrates, though, just out of the goodness of their hearts :rolleyes: ). But that will be it for "bar raising" for anyone until we do it again in 2016 or so.

Last edited:
I got news for you. Unless you were in the military...you paid for your training. At least all those at Netjets that did, were reimbursed...in spades. Now, the only one still using pay for training is SWA. Go cry over there. Or at least pull your application out of the pile and not support it...That's what I thought.

a lot more people than just those on the falcon paid for their training at net jets. more losers work there.

Gotta love a snot nosed, ipod wear'in, 1200hr. wonder who just got in the biz...is an expert on issues of aviation. The nineties were a different world son.

2016? why don't you explain to everyone what it takes to extend the contract until 2016.

What's up with the hate'in on a brother! And on a yes voter to boot!!
We need more of this :beer:... and less of this:uzi: .

and let's see, on the falcon, so you paid for your job at NJA when everyone else was hiring. gee I really value your opinion.

What does it take to extend to 2016?

Sadly, so true. CS will probably eventually step up with payscales $1000 over ours like last time (not because of our payrates, though, just out of the goodness of their hearts :rolleyes: ). But that will be it for "bar raising" for anyone until we do it again in 2016 or so.
-----------------------------------------------------

I sincerely hope that CS, Flex, Flops, and everyone else, DOES get a raise!!!! The more companies that push the money bar up, the more critical mass there is for all of aviation to get pay scales up where they belong, and KEEP them there. The entire industry has been in a flat spin regarding pilot income for far too long.

Latest resources

Back