• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The CS response to NJ ammended contract

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You may not be able to tell from my post but I do like CS and it is better than 90 percent of all other aviation jobs but as mentioned by on your six what I do find disturbing is management's attitude as shown in the original post. If I can make 20k more a year doing the same amount of work (or even less with more vacation) then I would be stupid not to. All they brag about is our "5 star pilots" yet we are headed to the bottom in ways of compensation and overall morale.Try telling potential owners we have the best pilots when they are making 40 percent less money. It is just bad business.

I hope you and a lot more do leave....the more that leave, the better the chance that management will do something about it. I just think it's an interesting premise that just because NJ increased salaries two weeks ago CS is now bottom of the barrel...

You may not be able to tell from my post but I do like CS and it is better than 90 percent of all other aviation jobs but as mentioned by on your six what I do find disturbing is management's attitude as shown in the original post. If I can make 20k more a year doing the same amount of work (or even less with more vacation) then I would be stupid not to. All they brag about is our "5 star pilots" yet we are headed to the bottom in ways of compensation and overall morale.Try telling potential owners we have the best pilots when they are making 40 percent less money. It is just bad business.

Latest resources

Back