• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Costa Citationair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are they the same contracts that Phildo and Bull Schitz blamed for the company's demise (didn't Captain Schitz build those contract? Wonder how the Chinese food in China is)? The question remains. What's to buy? You idiots that think a dercert is going to save the company and jobs need to have your f'ing heads examined (don't forget to report your insanity to your AME). Harry and Sally couldn't find their own zippers if they had to.

I hear Harry left the company and Sally is in with Phill up to his eyeballs. I wonder what Phil has promised him in exchange for his efforts? I also wonder how Sally can sleep at night. Avation is a small world and pilots have long memories. He will be remembered for ever as a tractor to his fellow pilots.

Blame S.O. He i s the reason for the demise of CitationAir....Not the Union, but greed...40 million in the hole..

Don't forget pure and unadulterated Wall St. arrogance! He and his spittle licking toadies treated CitationAir as their personal piggy bank until finally being shown the door by their Textron overlords. Problem is the holes below the waterline were so massive by then, the powers that be seem to have lost interest in patching them properly.

The toadies in the meantime seem to have crawled ashore in the land of Pfizer.

My understanding, we have 4 potential purchasers. two of which would be better for the existing employees. the other two would result in just about everyone hitting the street. Employees will have to reinterview for their positions. Since we would be fired and rehired, union would be a non issue. if the above doesn't occur, we have about 18 miserable months left, so keep looking.

Any further development with the potential purchasers?

I hear Harry left the company and Sally is in with Phill up to his eyeballs. I wonder what Phil has promised him in exchange for his efforts? I also wonder how Sally can sleep at night. Avation is a small world and pilots have long memories. He will be remembered for ever as a tractor to his fellow pilots.

Well, it's been said that Sal has his head so far up Phildo's ass that he can see Bubba up there . . . somewhere around Phildo's lungs from what I understand.

Decertify, is that the latest?

Yes. The Moronic Duo have swung in on their vines like the apes that they are and think that decertifying is the only way that the company can be saved. In fact, they said that the survival of the company is in the pilots hands. Anyone else hearing a cuckoo clock?

Go ahead, decertify. Let's see how Sal (we have to come up with a clever name for him) fares if he's successful and the company is bought or merges with another company. How big of a stapler would he need to staple his fat ass to the bottom?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back