The Costa Citationair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Contracts and debt.

Are they the same contracts that Phildo and Bull Schitz blamed for the company's demise (didn't Captain Schitz build those contract? Wonder how the Chinese food in China is)? The question remains. What's to buy? You idiots that think a dercert is going to save the company and jobs need to have your f'ing heads examined (don't forget to report your insanity to your AME). Harry and Sally couldn't find their own zippers if they had to.

Last edited:
Are they the same contracts that Phildo and Bull Schitz blamed for the company's demise (didn't Captain Schitz build those contract? Wonder how the Chinese food in China is)? The question remains. What's to buy? You idiots that think a dercert is going to save the company and jobs need to have your f'ing heads examined (don't forget to report your insanity to your AME). Harry and Sally couldn't find their own zippers if they had to.

Dude,

If you are lashing at me, you got the wrong dude, dude. I've been gone a long time. Just sayin'.

X

Dude,

If you are lashing at me, you got the wrong dude, dude. I've been gone a long time. Just sayin'.

X

Yeesh . . . sensitive aren't we? Perhaps a paragraph break was in order but it wasn't a lashing against you. Have a beer. You too, gret.

Tards

are they the same contracts that phildo and bull schitz blamed for the company's demise (didn't captain schitz build those contract? Wonder how the chinese food in china is)? The question remains. What's to buy? You idiots that think a dercert is going to save the company and jobs need to have your f'ing heads examined (don't forget to report your insanity to your ame). Harry and sally couldn't find their own zippers if they had to.
+++111+++

Latest resources

Back