Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow,

Return the business cards too????

Even NJA didn't go that far.. They even gave us a reminder to store our Uni somewhere where they'd stay somewhat usable upon return. We even got to keep the ties!!

Good luck to you guys....

Business cards, name tag, home made looking luggage tags - they want it all back. There's not gonna be any returning for us...

...Even NJA didn't go that far.. They even gave us a reminder to store our Uni somewhere where they'd stay somewhat usable upon return. We even got to keep the ties!!....

and the stowage fees are accumulating...

Could be more than a "sombrero" on the T&E. :beer:

.....And of course no one has an extra jacket tie cards or luggage tags......felt pretty damn betrayed gone 2 years back 12 months gone forever and by the way give us everything back!!!!!

PATHETIC

Quite a few guys are asking to leave a couple weeks early for various reasons. In typical CA fashion, we were given a "maybe" response, "but it may jeopardize your severance" with a "call me tomorrow" added on. When you try to call the next day - No Answer! Typical BS from this place. How insulting...

I never got one. It was covered in oil. I gave them all out. F YOU. I feel for you guys. I kept all my stuff from the first layoff but I didn't go back. I wonder if they will call and want it back.

I never got one. It was covered in oil. I gave them all out. F YOU. I feel for you guys. I kept all my stuff from the first layoff but I didn't go back. I wonder if they will call and want it back.

You should see what happened to my stuff - it's just tragic...

Kudos on staying away - I wish I had done the same.

There is always the "put it in a box with a nice #2 from Fido..." I thought about the same until I realized it might not have been a great idea at the time

Quite a few guys are asking to leave a couple weeks early for various reasons. In typical CA fashion, we were given a "maybe" response, "but it may jeopardize your severance" with a "call me tomorrow" added on. When you try to call the next day - No Answer! Typical BS from this place. How insulting...

Let the guys know they need to just call in sick dont even ask, it could put the severance in jeopardy. Also be advised that if you took vacation before you earned it they will and do take it back from you. So if you owe them anything you will have it removed from your pay. They are always classless to the end....

Latest resources

Back