Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Terrorists are still trying to get us...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I thought you were refering to what the East MEC is trying to do to the West MEC and ALPA in general.

As for as negotiating with the East Side, most would agree that you could be more successful negotiating with a Terrorist.

"Stickin to their guns"...That's all...

Personally, I applaud them. The Industry could use a little more brass balls (on the pilot side...as opposed to the management side) these days...

Last edited:
Sigh.....do I have to explain EVERYTHING???

- Yes! Remember - I have to translate what you say from one language to another, enhance it from your slightly yankee’sh accent to a nicer hillbilly drawl, and then convert it from a liberal slant into more of a conservative slant. C’mon give me break, will ya? By the way, I might be slow but not slow enough for you to post the same thing twice in a row.:D

The five that I posted......it's about the irony, my friend.....the irony.

Well, my post was about irony too. Sweden - is a "neutral" country, usually very leftist (recently though they got a conservative government - hallelujah! :)) yet they still manage to export millions of dollars worth of weapons (Bofors artillery (now part of BAE), JAS-Gripen airplanes, Kockums submarines, etc). So the irony here is that it seems that both leftists and conservative leaning governments/countries seem to be interested in making money on weapon exports - agree?

Sigh.....do I have to explain EVERYTHING???

- Yes! Remember - I have to translate what you say from one language to another, enhance it from your slightly yankee’sh accent to a nicer hillbilly drawl, and then convert it from a liberal slant into more of a conservative slant. C’mon give me break, will ya? By the way, I might be slow but not slow enough for you to post the same thing twice in a row.:D

The five that I posted......it's about the irony, my friend.....the irony.

Well, my post was about irony too. Sweden - is a "neutral" country, usually very leftist (recently though they got a conservative government - hallelujah! :)) yet they still manage to export millions of dollars worth of weapons (Bofors artillery (now part of BAE), JAS-Gripen airplanes, Kockums submarines, etc). So the irony here is that it seems that both leftists and conservative leaning governments/countries seem to be interested in making money on weapon exports - agree?

I knew you meant Sweden. It has nothing to do with left or right leaning govts, at all. It has everything to do with the money, of course.

And for the other poster, Magnum!, you are using the chicken and the egg argument. The answer...it doesn't matter. The very people that are selling the most weapons are the ones supposedly responsible for keeping the peace. You don't find that ironic? Oh, and if you are a rightie, shouldn't you actually agree with me? I mean, you all find the UN completely useless anyway, right?

PS. The double post....the FI server has been acting weird lately...anyone else have any issues?

Stewart said the discovery was a good sign because it shows an efficient system. ''The system worked. The attorneys and courts will handle it from here,'' Stewart said.

Shows how much of an idiot this Stewart is for every one they find there are maybe a hundred more or so a year undeclared that get by and a few that get passed security as carry on's.

As I said in the past if someone has the will and desire they will find a way if someone really wants to harm you they will and all the security in the world will be unable to stop them. Look what gets passed prison security! Be aware of your surroundings!

Latest resources

Back