• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Swa jet vs. gojet very close call earlier today

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Probably not 9L/21R. I can't imagine a 737 could rotate that fast.

A couple of cowboy Southwest types could, especially if they took the runway already doing 80 knots.

" not as bad as Fox obviously" says a democrat.

I'm a Republican and I don't care for they way Fox reports any airline incidents.

I don't care for the way any TV news source reports on anything aviation (safety) related.

All of our major media are complicit in lying to and manipulating the American people for the benefit of the ultra wealthy. The major problem is that Americans do not read. A great many books have been written which describe what really happened during WWII, the JFK, RFK, MLK, Reagan shootings, 9/11, etc. A little reading will illuminate the true intent of our major media.

Scott

But wouldn't that just be more media hype the other way?

There is a lot of evidence out there that is not presented in the mainstream media.

For example, did you know that there was a massive spike in put options on UAL and AMR stock in the weeks before 9/11? Not on CAL or DAL or LUV, just UAL and AMR and it has never been investigated. Congress can easily find out who bought the options and could have called them in and asked what they knew, but they avoided the whole subject. Why would that be?

Did you know that the pentagon ground breaking was on 9/11/1941 and the ground breaking for the WTC and Statue of Liberty was on 8/5? Those dates are significant and related.

Lots of interesting stuff out there if you can turn off the TV and read.

Sorry for the thread hijack.

Cheers,
Scott

Latest resources

Back