• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Swa jet vs. gojet very close call earlier today

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That was my point which I think you missed, every side spins their side, you need to investigate for yourself.

There is a lot of evidence out there that is not presented in the mainstream media.

For example, did you know that there was a massive spike in put options on UAL and AMR stock in the weeks before 9/11? Not on CAL or DAL or LUV, just UAL and AMR and it has never been investigated. Congress can easily find out who bought the options and could have called them in and asked what they knew, but they avoided the whole subject. Why would that be?

Because everyone in Congress was in on 9/11 and all made massive jack by buying puts in AMR and UAL, but not on anyone else. Michael Moore rote about it.

Sort of surprised that nobody has mentioned NPR. Not really interested in the news shows that provide "viewpoints" or debate. Just give me facts and I'll figure out an opinion on my own.

I searched through Live ATC and couldn't find a thing, regarding the near miss.

Deleted

Last edited:
Sort of surprised that nobody has mentioned NPR. Not really interested in the news shows that provide "viewpoints" or debate. Just give me facts and I'll figure out an opinion on my own.

What is NPR? Oh that's right, they are further left of MSNBC and Move On!! I'd listen to Al Sharpton before NPR!! You are kidding yourself if you believe NPR isn't a spin organization. If NPR was so fair and upfront, why aren't their ratings much higher???

Just look at the ratings to see who people believe the most!!!

Ratings and spin are unrelated. Some may interpret that high ratings come from a network telling people what they want to hear.

Old white men yelling at a TV in agreement does not equal truth in reporting.

Ratings and spin are unrelated. Some may interpret that high ratings come from a network telling people what they want to hear.

Old white men yelling at a TV in agreement does not equal truth in reporting.

Very true. Bill O'Reilly's ratings are through the roof, even though zero factual information is actually presented during the broadcast.

I stick with the opinion sections of the newspapers. Even then, I'm amazed at how many times I nod and fully agree with someone's viewpoint one day only to see my attitude change the next day after reading several rebuttals.

Very true. Bill O'Reilly's ratings are through the roof, even though zero factual information is actually presented during the broadcast.
People often mistake popularity for truth, FOX et al are "infotainment". Case in point, the Snowden affair, if you look at one single info point, the Verizon data monitoring debacle. That one issue is beyond all the other data exposures. Research TOR, lots of interesting stuff that Google et al don't include in their search databases.

Latest resources

Back