• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Swa Db 9mar?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
GivvitF16!! Thank you so much! We all really appreciate the info! Ok... so I can let my friends and family call me through the weekend. Then no calls again... except of course from Southwest!

Thank you so much for the information on the calls. At least (as well as everyone who interviewed in Feb) can relax during the weekend. (Sunday night will be sleepless though) Good luck to everyone, and take care

Scott

GivvitF16 said:
I talked to Kim U. today about class dates. I asked when calls were going out for this week's DB. She said the Chief Pilots (the CP's make the initial calls now instead of the PD) will make the calls starting on Monday.

So sit tight over the weekend and good luck!

Givvit

Did you ever get an answer why people were called for class who interviewed after you?

Givvit -

What did Kim U. respond to your questions about class dates (i am assuming you were questioning projected length of time from DB to class)? I also add my gratitude for the information about calls going out Monday. Most of my co-workers/friends that were hired in the past were called the day after their DB. I must have called to check my messages at home 100 times today! Good luck to all on Monday and appreciate all of the info...

Cubs in '05 said:
Givvit -

What did Kim U. respond to your questions about class dates (i am assuming you were questioning projected length of time from DB to class)?

Givvit -

never mind - saw on another post that you interviewed last october - thought you were waiting on this DB - good luck with the April 6th class and thanks again for the info!

The jan DB calls were supposed to not start until monday, also. But a few calls went out friday, probably just to freak the rest of us out. So don't get too stressed if just a couple calls go out today.

HG

Cubs in '05 said:
Givvit -

never mind - saw on another post that you interviewed last october - thought you were waiting on this DB - good luck with the April 6th class and thanks again for the info!

Uh Oh,,, someone's getting punchy. :)

normally they mail the letters right away if it is a down, so those would come likely early next week. best of luck to everyone.

Letter... BAD! Call... GOOD!!! So again... is it a federal offense if I chase the mailman away from my house? What if I flatten their tires? What if I epoxy my mailbox shut? There's got to be ways to keep from receiving the dreaded letter!! :)

Latest resources

Back