Swa Db 9mar?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ERJPLT

Just wondering if anyone knows if the DB that decides my fate is today? Also, wondering if anyone knows if they are considering all the interviews in Feb, or will the ones from the end of the month be saved for a later board?

Thanks...

I second that! Any "official" info would be appreciated. Right now at my house, nobody is allowed to call my home or cel phone (I get too excited thinking it might be SWA). I also have started chasing away the postman if they attempt to come anywhere near my house. Is that a federal offense?

BOEINGDRIVER:

Are you sure the DB was yesterday and today? All of my sources are saying the DB will be next week at the earliest.

FG

SKYW Pilot said:
I second that! Any "official" info would be appreciated. Right now at my house, nobody is allowed to call my home or cel phone (I get too excited thinking it might be SWA). I also have started chasing away the postman if they attempt to come anywhere near my house. Is that a federal offense?

Yup, that's a federal offense.... FOR ME TO TAKE A POOP ON

The DB concluded this AM...decisions have been made...phone calls or letters to follow....to all, thanks for applying and allowing Southwest the opportunity to see you up close & personal. I know there will be disappointments and excited folks but regardless of the outcome good luck in whatever your aviation path may take you. Cheers,

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back