SWA commute question??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OAK

Maybe I just heard that little tidbit from someone who was having a bad day. I've been here almost 3 years and have never had a problem with any of the CSAs or Ops Agents. Like I said.....I do my part to help you guys make it on the flights,whether you're going to work or going home....because you guys have done the same for me. On a side note.....I just wanna say: THANK YOU to all you guys currently on the line.....This is my last month as an Ops Agent for SWA :( , sadly a ground ops job and full time flight training do not mix well. You guys have giving this kid a lot of advice and encouragement over the last 3 years(esp. after 9/11) to follow my dream, and the least I can say to you folks is Thank You. I hope to be back speading the LUV in a couple years(hopefully in another capacity;) ) and will miss the corny jokes,the weird colored planes,the kick-ass job everyone does out there,and most importantly...the sense of family this company posseses! Keep those "purdy" blue 737s polished up for me!

S-H

See you back at SWA soon!!! Thanks for all your hard work & good luck with the flying full time. We'll have a seat waiting for you!!!

Latest resources

Back