SWA... Comments at Air Inc Conference

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Trojan,
How about keeping your left leaning political views to yourself and just keeping to the subject at hand. The Honorable George W. Bush is a fine TEXAN and unquestionably the best man to lead our nation in these critical times. Have you served your nation...? I didn't think so. If we want your advice on who to vote for we'll ask...NOT. If you're interested in SWA, last time I checked they were headquartered in Dallas, TEXAS -- don't be bad mouthin' our President.
A Republican and a Navy man

Just thought I'd have some fun with that one ;-)
I'm very proud of the military, I just don't like what our current CIC and his corporate buddies have done to help ruin the labor industries. But like you said, we'll switch threads for political commentaries.
P.S. Making assumptions about other's service is dangerous. And so is "Messing with Texas".
P.S.S. SWA PD 214-792-5088

Trojan said:
P.S. Making assumptions about other's service is dangerous.

Why? Did you serve? Your profile indicates otherwise, although profiles are frequently mis-leading... As a matter of fact, I'm not really supine right now as my profile asserts.

Trojan said:
, and vote Bush out of office.

Eight years of Clinton got us September 11, 2001. Bush is not pro big labor. Which is/was worse for our industry?

If you want to argue my assertion about Clinton, let's take it to the general bbs.

enigma

Latest resources

Back