• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA/Airtran Process Agreement??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gup Am I still allowed to remind OYS that his company lost $300 million in the last quarter? Also am I still OK to point out OYS's agenda? He is very scared of the combined SWA/AAI. I would be too if I were junior at DAL.

Salad for lunch. It was very good.

Heck yeah!

Gup

I am.... you guys really don't want me to start cutting up this thread.. keep it clean and above the belt..

knock it off... clr4.. mod..

It was a joke. I'm sure he got it and wasn't offended.

Did you moderate based on your interpretation, TOS violation or a report from an offended reader ?

I'm betting that it was your interpretation of a joke you didn't get.

Last edited:

Did you moderate based on your interpretation, TOS violation or a report from an offended reader ?

Straight from the Terms Of Service.

If you have a thin skin, don’t post. If you do, remember that there are many diverse opinions on this board and you may well encounter a scathing attack on yours. Don’t take it too personally. Logic and a civil tone seem to work best when debating a subject and it helps you gain respect during the course of your participation on the forums.

In other words...... I'm a big boy and have dealt WAY more jabs than I have received. Actually, I enjoy the banter of a sharp tongue.

Does that sound sexual?

Gup

I'm betting that it was your interpretation of a joke you didn't get.

All of the above.... In any case this thread is getting way off the beaten path, the PG rating is still in effect...

And Dicko... your record ain't the cleanest.. you have no room for judging me.. joke or no joke ... bantering with me gets you nowhere... please just follow the rules here.. My warning came as a result of a explicit sexual statement from another member, which was deleted.. it was not aimed at you, but if the shoe....

Last edited:
OYS I love your agenda. Do you really think stirring the pot on Flight Info will save your job? This combined company will be a major source of problems for your financially weak one. If I lose senority in this deal it'll still taste better than your forthcoming layoff notice from DAL. What do you think happens to junior pilots after you lose over $300 million in one quarter?

Save my job? That loss was due to the Japanese earthquake and resulting cutbacks (almost back to normal now), and high oil which has recently dropped 15% to below $100 a barrel. Look at the articles in Yahoo today about airlines, all got upgrades, and DL stock was up almost 3%, vs less than 1% for LUV. I think I'm doing great, and we don't have stagnation coming up like you do. You will lose seniority and stay there. We have retirements coming, which means upward movement. You know the rest.....

OYS

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back