Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SW places firm order for 150 737 Max, announced this morning (12-13-2011)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Snapshot
Registered Boozer

Civ/Mil: Civilian
A/C Flown: Jetstream/Boeing/Mad Dog
Ratings: .......................................
Total Time: 5000

You get one guess.

Apparently, the one that is going to be put in CH 7.

Of course, that doesn't help much....
All airlines will fall under the crushing might of the warriors at LUV, eh? :rolleyes:

In other words, he doesn't want (or is afraid) to say.

"Maddogs" sounds like either AA or DL, but you never know. Nice of him to take potshots at SWA, but won't reveal who he works for. Maybe he's afraid you'll have too much ammunition to potshot back? Who knows.....

Bubba

You got a point. Pencil whipping inspections while snuggling up with inspectors, making a decision to play Russian Roulette with the lives of tens of thousands of employees and hundreds of thousands of passengers really isn't something to joke about.
Busting a little chops at the "The fools who don't want to be stapled will be destroyed because we're just so great" party makes me chuckle only because y'all were extremely lucky it ended with fines instead of bodies.

No secret where I work. The point being, I doubt the guy who says he's "going to put us in Ch. 7" even knows.

Anyhow, back to the swaggerfest. Kings of the World and such....

You got a point. Pencil whipping inspections while snuggling up with inspectors, making a decision to play Russian Roulette with the lives of tens of thousands of employees and hundreds of thousands of passengers really isn't something to joke about.
Busting a little chops at the "The fools who don't want to be stapled will be destroyed because we're just so great" party makes me chuckle only because y'all were extremely lucky it ended with fines instead of bodies.

No secret where I work. The point being, I doubt the guy who says he's "going to put us in Ch. 7" even knows.

Anyhow, back to the swaggerfest. Kings of the World and such....

Looks like it's still your secret.

Are you now implying it's Airtran? Or are you just using that as another lame punchline for your random hating? Nice jab at the maintenance, even though it was absolutely nothing like you imply. Nothing was pencil-whipped. Nothing was done that was contrary to what Boeing recommends. That the FAA told us after the fact that they wanted things done differently than the POI supported, is really not the safety conspiracy that you would like to believe.

Good visual though: "fines instead of bodies." However, regardless of which airline you work for, I'm pretty sure you really don't want to compare numbers of "bodies" laid at our respective employers' feet.

Bubba

Nice of him to take potshots at SWA, but won't reveal who he works for....

These guys are the BIGGEST dooshes on FI. Then again, if you worked where they did would you admit it?

Latest resources

Back