Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

N813CA

Yeah buddy
Do I stay at Comair after being an FO for more than 5 years or jump to Compass?

Last edited:
Are you really asking complete strangers who dont give a crap about you to give their opinion on what you should do with your life? Ok, heres mine: It depends.

If your senior to me...then go to Compass.

This industry is to volatile to hop from company to company to chase an upgrade.

I appreciate all the SMART responses. Thanks, and yes I am heavily sided on staying as I was at Piedmont before hand and look how well that turned out.

Sorry for the wise a$$ remark. Arent FOs leaving in droves at Comair? If so, wont you upgrade soon?

I appreciate all the SMART responses. Thanks, and yes I am heavily sided on staying as I was at Piedmont before hand and look how well that turned out.

Maybe you need Smart Respones! Look, you would have been a Captain for about 2 years had you stayed at Piedmont and by now probably started applying to the majors. I am sure you had your reasons for leaving Piedmont, but make that a lesson learned!

I would say stay at Comair and Upgrade there. Delta seems to be doing all the right things while Northwest Airlines is still having its troubles.

There is a rumor of a bid for some CA positions coming out soon at Comair.

Latest resources

Back