Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Daveman

UW would not honor a memorial for Greg "Pappy" Boyington, though he was
an alumni and a WW II ace, and a Marine! and a POW!

Well Pappy, You probably wouldn't want one anyway!!! We'll still honor you
in our cigar filled, whiskey drinkin' poker games!!! and such!

God Bless ya'!!!

Wasn't there some recent news from the UW front about the editor of the campus newspaper? Anyway, too bad about the memorial for Pappy. What are the details?

hyflyt560 said:
Wasn't there some recent news from the UW front about the editor of the campus newspaper? Anyway, too bad about the memorial for Pappy. What are the details?

The University of Washington's student senate rejected a memorial for UW alumni, Gregory "Pappy" Boyington of Baa Baa Black Sheep fame.

UW student senator, Jill Edwards, questioned whether it was appropriate to honor a person who killed other people. She said she didn’t’ believe a member of the Marine Corps was an example of the sort of person UW wanted to produce.

UW student senator Ashley Miller commented that many monuments at UW already commemorate rich white men.

Here are the UW student senate meeting minutes. Behold, this is a prime example of the intellectual morons that our once credible universities are now producing. Just consider UW student senator Jill Edwards and her comments that she didn't believe that a member of the Marine Corps was an example of the sort of person UW wanted to produce" and "Ashley Miller, who commented that many monuments at UW already commemorate rich white men.

Here is the original resolution.

UW student senator Ashley Miller commented that many monuments at UW already commemorate rich white men.
What a dumb commie sh*thead! Pappy was far from rich and he was part Indian. These liberal schools just irk me. She deserves a "Dirty Sanchez".

Don't forget Pappy had a Medal of Honor and a Navy Cross.
He definitely had some issues but being a rich, white guy wasn't one of them. We'll honor him at the Marine Corps Aviation Museum and screw those college pukes who'd be goose stepping under the Rising Sun if wasn't for Pappy and his ilk.

Bunch of stupid, ignorant, ungrateful a**holes. Pappy and others fought for their right to be free to think the way they want. I really wish they could somehow lose that freedom and be "severely oppressed" for a year or two, just so they could appreciate what they have now and those who fought for it. Send them to manual labor camps in North Korea!

Somewhere, Pappy is laughing his a$$ off about this whole thing while smoking a cigar, drinking some rum, punching out a nugget and rolling an F4U.

I'd honor him in a minute. Hat's off to Pappy and his ilk. Like the bumper sticker says, "If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read this in English, thank a soldier!"

Eric

Radical lefties should be shipped over pakistan where they can be mowed down by ak-47 wielding muslims.

They disparage the people who defend their freedom.

Waste of skin.

Last edited:
I have confronted this same community on numerous issues of fraud, theft, and corruption. More than a hundred other employees (mostly women) came forward to support my efforts: my husband paid for my "courage" with his career. These are not nice people --even if they are women. Perhaps, most especially because they are not women of courage, rather they are women who do as they are told by some higher authority. They ask no questions of their handlers. This network is being tightly organized and funded around the world in the name of a new world order under feminine idoeology. I hope this scares the heck out of you--it should! This network is terrifying!

In no way should anyone interpret this post to include the women in aviation. They truly do have to acquire the skills necessary for the job. That is not necessarily true of the women in academia.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back