• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spirit Questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey everyone, I was just reading on APC a comment stating that Spirit will not give the time of day to corporate pilots. With that being said, does having a 135 background maybe break down that barrier a little bit. I would really like to hear what people have to say with respect to 91/135 guys and gals getting on with Spirit.

Good weekend,

Avrat

How Long will they be hiring? How many a month? And how long for a class date after the interview? (if your hired of course)

Thanks

Hey everyone, I was just reading on APC a comment stating that Spirit will not give the time of day to corporate pilots. With that being said, does having a 135 background maybe break down that barrier a little bit. I would really like to hear what people have to say with respect to 91/135 guys and gals getting on with Spirit.

Good weekend,

Avrat

My understanding of the new hires is...internal LORs, and mostly regional CA's with a few others in there (ex MidWest, cargo, and I do personally know of a handful of ex NetJet and even current corporate folks interviewing and even getting an offer).

How Long will they be hiring? How many a month? And how long for a class date after the interview? (if your hired of course)

Thanks

I hear for the foreseeable future--planned deliveries are 30 in the next 36 months. 12-24. 6-8 weeks.

Latest resources

Back