• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spirit - IT'S ON !

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Looking at this thread here: http://www.airliners.net/aviation-f...8467&searchid=4828467&s=OAG+Changes#ID4828467 Gulfstream International Airlines dba Continental Connection is ramping up their frequencies to the islands from FLL, starting in October.

Does anyone know if this is a normal seasonal increase?

What difference would it make? As long as they are not flying under Spirit's name they can benefit from the strike. Somebody has to fly the passengers.

Looking at this thread here: http://www.airliners.net/aviation-forums/general_aviation/read.main/4828467/?threadid=4828467&searchid=4828467&s=OAG+Changes#ID4828467 Gulfstream International Airlines dba Continental Connection is ramping up their frequencies to the islands from FLL, starting in October.

Does anyone know if this is a normal seasonal increase?

Increased flying on Spirit's routes by the competition is encouraged by the Spirit MEC to put pressure on management.

Just talked to some buddies at Falcon... most of them are furloughed ALPA pilots... they all called in sick. what the guy said above about not blaming the whole pilot group is true. GOOD JOB TO THE FALCON PILOTS FOR SHUTTING IT DOWN!

Someone might want to tell the FO that worked that flight yesterday to take his resume off the internet. His name, phone numbers and address are all there for people to see.

For FI moderators.. I am not naming names nor am I advocating any action against this person. I am only saying that some who knows him may want to suggest he remove this information from public view.

good luck Guys!

Well isn't the owner of gulfstream a well known scab anyways? Wouldn't be surprised at anything he does....

Not sure I recall a Freedom strike. Cuz that's the only reason one could possibly earn that name.

j41driver,

becket is a west pilot....they use the scab label improperly. Water's down the meaning of it, but it makes them feel better about themselves.

Are there any Spirit pilots on this thread? Please let us know when there is a need and/or a way to donate to your cause!

How many Continental Scabs did ALPA forgive in order to get the union on the property?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back