• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spirit - IT'S ON !

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
First of all WTG Spirit Pilots. Not one crossed the picket line so far, OUTSTANDING! Keep it up!

Second, where is the ALPA counter press release for that management laden one they sent out? You need to keep the public behind you and tell them in general terms why your still striking. I'm guessing that the work rule changes mentioned in the management press release still includes that 840 hour seniority thing, am I right?

If Baldanza knew his pilots would need raises then why was he trying to get concessions from them? Unbelievable.

Spirit furloughed all the flight attendants this morning - that place could take a while to spool back up after an agreement is reached.....

Just part of the scary management tactics. They did not want to pay the FA's anymore. This will be over by Sunday. Then they will beg us to fly for 200-300%. I just hope the MEC stays tough and gets us Alaska or better pay, plus retro or I vote NO! Then shut it down if they can't pay a fair wage, cost of doing business!

How many Continental Scabs did ALPA forgive in order to get the union on the property?

Actually, the other pilots at CAL outnumbered the dwindling number of scabs still on the property...so they didn't really need their votes.

If the scabs wanted in the union, there was some "penance" that had to be paid.

Latest resources

Back