• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spirit - IT'S ON !

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CEOS of Falcon and Spirit are both Latin American business men, no surprise they are helping a hermano out.

All the best to the Spirit pilots and their MEC. Best of luck to you during your strike action and in negotiating a fair and equitable contract with your hostile management. You are towing the line! Thank-you on behalf of everyone in professional aviation.

Moderator hat on:

No naming of names. Period.

We're extending / bending the rules a bit allowing the discussion of Scab flights, etc, during this difficult period for the support of Spirit pilots. However, the naming of actual flight crew members suspected of crossing the line is NOT allowed.

For one, without proof, you may be harming someone that really isn't involved (lots of similar names out there in this profession).

I know you guys took it down, but just making sure everyone understands the rules clearly. Good luck to the Men and Women at Spirit...

/mod

Spirits' vp of flight ops has sent a memo to all airlines telling them to "not allow" flight crews to jumpseat or non-rev. He's since been tried, weighed and found unwanted.

Not only will my airline allow all spirit flight crews, I won't be surprised if their management (or family/friends/butt-buddies) are unable to get a seat on any flights.

Spirit pilots stand for all pilots across the us!!!!!
Let's show our support for them at every opportunity we have!!!!!

Last edited:
I donated my buddy passes for Spirit guys. Question: How long would it take for all striking pilots to get home from overnights? A few days? Question: Who has authority to authorize CASS? I thought the airline you worked for put you in CASS. If Spirit shuts it down how would CASS work for guys/girls to get cockpit access for jumpseat on other airlines?

Latest resources

Back