Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hahaha!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flyer1015, stop throwing stones at glass houses! We have enough of our own problems at VX. To pull this kind of BS with SWA is juvenile at best. As ESPN Football analysts would say..... C'MON MAN!!! ;)

No one has a sense of humor? Obviously it went straight over the head. Someone actually asking for a link as if this was real?

No one has a sense of humor? Obviously it went straight over the head. Someone actually asking for a link as if this was real?

Wait a minute. Let me make sure I get this right..

You think that AAI pilots got completely hosed and deserve better from the SLI. Yet,

You decide to joke about MORE pain coming their way? Amazing, absolutely amazing.

Stay classy Flyer!

Wait a minute. Let me make sure I get this right..

You think that AAI pilots got completely hosed and deserve better from the SLI. Yet,

You decide to joke about MORE pain coming their way? Amazing, absolutely amazing.

Stay classy Flyer!

Get a sense of humor and then trying reading it again.

it's funny if I consider more often than not, the SW captains i see are short, fat,greasy haired with big bellies hangin over their belts...and his tie is way too short, never aligned with his belt..they must be real senior..cause the newer pilots are all slim, have bulgin biceps and really svelte.these must be all the military guys....Run Clarence, Run!!

Latest resources

Back