Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Our upgrade keeps getting longer !

It's at less than 10 years right now

Are you going to answer my question or not? Does Delta make you pay for lodging during new hire?

Not if you live in ATL already. Ask recent DL hires that flew for ASA (Expressjet). They probably already have lodging. Same with AT pilots that get hired before transitioning to the Cornies....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Btw, the subject of new hires getting full lodging paid for in initial and the rest of training is being addressed in the contract survey to pilots, meaning the union (DALPA) will consider negotiating to get that changed. I hope SWAPA will also consider negotiating the pay for type requirement to go away also for non type rated pilots.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Not if you live in ATL already. Ask recent DL hires that flew for ASA (Expressjet). They probably already have lodging. Same with AT pilots that get hired before transitioning to the Cornies....

Bye Bye---General Lee

I'm pretty sure if you already live in Atl, you still pay for your own lodging....
But keep trying to justify ghetto delta
I mean you only made what? $2 billion in a quarter-
That's pretty cheap man

Every airline I've ever worked for has.

So, you didn't read the part about DALPA asking in the contract survey if pilots want to negotiate for that very thing? You didn't read that? What about SWAPA negotiating to get rid of the pay for type deal? Sounds like one of those has a chance to be negotiated away.....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Bye Bye---General Lee

Ok got it Delta makes you pay for training as well.

Ok got it Delta makes you pay for training as well.

And DALPA asked in the pilot contract survey out now if pilots want to negotiate that away..... So.....will SWAPA expend capital to dump the pay for type? I'm waiting...... Looks like you could be WRONG soon...

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back