• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Somebody just ordered a lot of Globals

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm inclined to lean towards Gut on his take dealing with the Global deliveries. As much as I love the Global, I would never utilize them in the fashion that the fractional market will be intending. Under the warranty, maybe. After the warranty, s*it is gonna get expensive in a hurry.....

Looks like, at least, the Challengers are going to Europe. Vista Jet, perhaps?

PRESS RELEASE
Jan. 15, 2014, 1:33 p.m. EST
Aviation Finance Company Limited completes $206 million Pre-Delivery Payment (PDP) financing for 10 Bombardier Challenger 605 aircraft for IALT SA

DUBLIN, Jan. 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Aviation Finance Company Limited announced today it has completed a $206 million PDP financing for 10 Bombardier Challenger 605 aircraft for IALT SA, a leading Swiss aircraft financing, leasing and trading company.

About IALT SA

IALT is an aircraft financing, leasing and trading company based in Switzerland and fully owned by Swiss entrepreneur, Mr. Thomas Flohr.

About Aviation Finance Company Limited

AFC invests in aviation businesses, financing aircraft and infrastructure critical to the development of global transportation. AFC is a complementary partnership between highly successful aviation advisory firms, large investment managers and investment banks. AFC was founded with the view that the aviation industry requires permanent and dedicated capital for financing aircraft purchases. As a reliable investment partner and financial advisor to airlines and other operators, the company prides itself on a partnership business model to support the steady growth of the transportation sector.

www.avfinco.com

SOURCE Aviation Finance Company Limited

But, but, that means none of the rumors I've been spreading are true???? :D

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back