Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Some help from Pinnacle JFK 200 capts/fos?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Since I've been out on STD, I'm out of the loop of the rumors. What's going on with the possibility of the 900 in JFK?

DTWFO - No doubt there are many pilots in a similar position as you. It sucks and I'm sorry.

I think you'd do pretty well Joe, especially since you've connections to the area. What's up with the looking? The commute getting tougher?

I'll bug a friend of mine and see where you'd be, but my guess is pretty high in JFK.

Good luck, hope you heal up buddy.

I'd be number 5 or 6 over there. Being a top line holder(opposed to a bottom line holder) should make for a much better schedule, but that depends on the flying, too. The commute is an hour longer, but so many more flights. I've got my fan, as you know, out there too.

Thanks in advance for the legwork.

I would not be surprised that there is enough jet vacancy spots to cover the leaving saab positions (captain and FO). They have to do it because they will not furlough because they know the situation is becoming evident that getting warm bodies in class is getting harder. I also agree that JFK will be a 900 base too. That will be interesting to see what level seniority that will hold. Sadly I do not think it will be new 900's, they will come from one of the bases (MEM????)

Can anyone provide the approx junior/senior hire dates and number of pilots of xj saab ca's in all of the bases? Trying to get an idea where I will fall when all the Saab's go away.

Latest resources

Back