Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

So is anyone going to see United 93 Movie??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
plenty of people have forgotten. osama who? Constitution who?

Lets go after Saddam, and libturds! Lets not discuss why the government totally missed the obvious signs of 9-11. Why "illegal immigration" and "civil liberties" being taken away currently all had NOTHING to do with 9-11. The terrorists were here on legal visas (the CIA didnt bother to double check when certifying the visas even though numerous 9-11 attackers were on known terrorists lists) and other countless examples.

But lets just remember the violence and get all upset and worked up and start to hate hate hate again. Its GREAT! But leave it to GWB "Osama is not important anymore"

Universal Studios is probably going to make millions off this movie, which should give any American pause about those eight bucks they are going to slide across the counter.
Universal shouldn't stop with this- they should look into selling Shuttle Columbia charcoal starters, or New Orleans-theme pool toys. Making money off a national tragedy is just simple economics, isn't it?

I won't be seeing this movie. Not because it is too disturbing, but because making this movie a for-profit venture is beyond appalling.

I have no intention of going to see this movie either. I had the pleasure (if you can call it that) of watching the real thing happen live on TV while wearing a pilot's uniform and fearing not only for my own life but for my 7 co-workers who were in flight while it all went down.

In my personal opinion, Osama has indeed won and he's gotten exactly what he wanted. He's made all of us Americans scared to death, he's got us fighting amongst ourselves to the point of absurdity, and he's made us all look like complete idiots to the rest of the world. I'll bet he's sitting in his hidey-hole watching CNN and laughing his arse off.

Princedietrich said:
In my personal opinion, Osama has indeed won and he's gotten exactly what he wanted. He's made all of us Americans scared to death, he's got us fighting amongst ourselves to the point of absurdity, and he's made us all look like complete idiots to the rest of the world. I'll bet he's sitting in his hidey-hole watching CNN and laughing his arse off.

Well said.

Latest resources

Back