• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SLI. What's fair and equitable.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The way I read it the transfers have to pick by the JCBA effective date (so in reality a year to decide) which number they'll go with. For some the company will have to break some rules since they had a 2 year commitment. That should be interesting.

I got screwed but not as bad as DOH would have been. In my particular situation I have the majority (if not all) of the transfers ahead of me so my personal situation definitely depends on their decision.

With no flushes, the list pretty much assures me right seat for awhile with not much movement expected.

But wasn't there supposed to be a bunch of growth and a whole sh!tload of deliveries and weren't we gonna grab Netjets by the nutsack and make them rue the day they ever incorporated? Or did I just hallucinate all that? Because I could swear I distinctly remember being pretty excited for a week or two back in early 2014 ...

But wasn't there supposed to be a bunch of growth and a whole sh!tload of deliveries and weren't we gonna grab Netjets by the nutsack and make them rue the day they ever incorporated? Or did I just hallucinate all that? Because I could swear I distinctly remember being pretty excited for a week or two back in early 2014 ...

Overactive hormones?

Not one single comment from the WALB crowd on yammer...hmmmm...

Can you put it in simple terms, like you are explaining it to someone who just had a few drinks ;)

The way I read it, The pilots on a PLOA from flight Options will need to make a choice. Any time before the integrated list is implemented (JCBA) the PLOA/transfers can come back to Flight Options, and use their Flight Options number for the integration, or they can choose to stay at Flexjet and use their Flexjet number for the integration. No system flush, but they do have to make a choice in the next nine months.

That promise and a dollar will get you a whole lot of nothing. That's all on Uncle. He has proven in spades now 3 months in that all of his promises were smoke and mirrors. If he can figure out a way to get the red label bonus back, he will. Remember what we started dealing with out of the blue about a year ago?

I sincerely hope the quasi anti union crowd is realizing the error of a slim vote. The sli might not be exactly what I wanted but it's a lot better than Kenn was going to give me.

That being said, I still just want to stew about the transfers for a while.

There may be growth on the flex side but remember what happens at options matters too, and they are shutting down most fleets. So Flex will have to grow a lot to offset that.

Not one single comment from the WALB crowd on yammer...hmmmm...

You mean the only 33 guys who don't have a ********************ing thing to complain about?

Give it time, doh. They'll figure out something. They're probably pissed the teamsters released their seniority information to the merger committee. I demand answers.

The way I read it, The pilots on a PLOA from flight Options will need to make a choice. Any time before the integrated list is implemented (JCBA) the PLOA/transfers can come back to Flight Options, and use their Flight Options number for the integration, or they can choose to stay at Flexjet and use their Flexjet number for the integration. No system flush, but they do have to make a choice in the next nine months.

Thank you

:beer:

This is a DoH list hidden under the name longevity.

What happened to all that talk about fair and balanced? It was as big a crock of crap as any whooper the KR has ever told.

This is a DoH list hidden under the name longevity.

What happened to all that talk about fair and balanced? It was as big a crock of crap as any whooper the KR has ever told.

Not really, If it was then the FLex 2007 DoH would not be ahead of the Flight Options 2002 DoH.

I too feel that I should have had a better number but I have to accept it.

Latest resources

Back