• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SLI. What's fair and equitable.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What ever the result, Ricci created this mess , so any negative results fall on his lap.

Great. The effort to offset the negativity away from the options side of the house begins. Why do I think we're about to see DOH figured into the solution?

While I do agree with you it's all ricci's fault, it's not helping my nerves right now. Also not helping I hear he's playing more seniority loa games with corporate wings. That guy just doesn't quit with his fok programs no matter how much it cost him. The vote was close but the union won it because of the transfers. Ricci's grand plan turned out to be his biggest mistake. I sure hope the union sent syphilis a fruit basket.

Great. The effort to offset the negativity away from the options side of the house begins. Why do I think we're about to see DOH figured into the solution?

While I do agree with you it's all ricci's fault, it's not helping my nerves right now. Also not helping I hear he's playing more seniority loa games with corporate wings. That guy just doesn't quit with his fok programs no matter how much it cost him. The vote was close but the union won it because of the transfers. Ricci's grand plan turned out to be his biggest mistake. I sure hope the union sent syphilis a fruit basket.

If this SLI favors doh, I will put my application in for the FoK program so I can recoup some seniority.

el, have more respect for yourself and the profession. The only way to make this right is for all of the pilots that got shorted on the equipment side, is to compensate them with bypass pay. Otherwise I will be a no vote on the JCBA.

el, I here ya! I don't know if it's bad luck or just how this place operates, but this won't be the first time I got stuck with a short straw.

I know it's difficult, but be patient. The list will be out very soon.

Frustrated as hell waiting. Why even make an announcement if it was just to say more waiting. Any idea on a time line?

Why is it Options seems to have a rough idea but Flex doesn't. Heard an Options crew told one of our crews their committee assured them doh was a factor and generally that means they "won". So much for solidarity.

My career expectation does not include any version of a list that puts me plus or minus 10% of my original percentage bracket. The silence and lack of assurance is deafening.

Latest resources

Back