Skywest jumpseat question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
elkurro said:
Just getting ready to start at Skywest this coming Monday, can anyone tell me if I can start jumpseating right away? Good weekend.
This is NOT the place to discuss the J/S on a public message board. You will find out all you need to know once your in G/S.:cool:

CRJ Driver said:
This is NOT the place to discuss the J/S on a public message board. You will find out all you need to know once your in G/S.:cool:
Give it a break dude -- it is fine for the questions asked --that is why we have this board! You are the type that gives us all bad names!

I don't know, ductleak. He may have a point...for flight-deck security reasons.

With all due respect, a newhire asking about how soon he can jumpseat after he starts class is hardly a national security risk. It's not exactly a state secret that jumpseating goes on at 121 carriers.

Duh!

Exactly guys! Come on -- we are not that important out here! Give it a rest! I too work for a regional 121 carrier and come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strut your stuff somewhere else -- look what we get paid!

propjockey said:
With all due respect, a newhire asking about how soon he can jumpseat after he starts class is hardly a national security risk. It's not exactly a state secret that jumpseating goes on at 121 carriers.
With all due respect................Some of you guys just dont get it, with propjockey posting info from his jumpseat coordinator on a public fourm. Why do feel you must post this information. If you have problems jumpseating, talk to your airlines j/s coordinator. Bottom line...STFU

Latest resources

Back